7

Follow the river and you'll find the sea.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my Minhee, saengil chuckha habnida!♫" I sang as I walked to her with the birthday cake. Her eyes were twinkling as she blew out the candles. Then I put the cake on the table and hugged her. "Happy birthday baby"  She pressed her lips against mine and grabbed my hand. "Present time!" We both said at the same time while smiling brightly. 

"Take my hand" I whispered as I helped her in the water. "Ah, why isn't it cold?" She wondered out loud. "This is probably one of the best presents I've ever received Donghae-yah" She laughed as she went underwater. She touched his waist and pushed herself upwards. "Open your legs" She said. Hmm.. what? Whàt did she wants me to do? "You ert! I'm going to swim between them!" She said loudly as she blushed. Well, okay? Aw.kward. Immediately after I opened them she swam between my legs and hugged me from the back. Her cheek was pressed against my back. Let's make a 'drama-move'. I turned around and kissed her, shocking her. 

Then we started swimming, just playing around with each other in the water. Being a standard couple, kissing, splashing, going underwater, kissing, kissing again... We were in the water for more than an hour already and it must have been past midnight. Maybe even past 1AM. I laid my hands on her shoulder and gave a quick kiss in her neck. "Maybe we should go back. The water is becoming colder" I whispered. 

"So.... Before I'm going to massage you, I need to give you something Minhee-yah" I turned around to take the little box with the rings. "Close your eyes"  She did and so did I. 'Don't... stress Donghae' I said in myself. "Don't open them!" I said as I opened the box and took the rings. I put mine around my finger, left hand of course. I gently grabbed her hand, slowly putting the ring on. It was a relief it fitted around her tiny fingers. When she felt the silver against her finger she opened her eyes, shocked. "Y-you're s-serious?" She asked. "This is too expensive..." I shook my head. "Nothing's too expensive for my Minhee" I answered and kissed her. "Before you start whining about the price, I want you to dress in shorts and a loose shirt or top" I said as I patted her , signing to hurry up. 

Honestly, I was very nervous for this. I never touched her before like I'll do now. "You're ready?" I nervously asked. "Yes.." She moaned (in a non-ual way). I slowly lowered myself on her lower back. My hands started massaging her shoulders, playing with my fingers on her back. "It..hurts" She whispered. "I know, it's good for you joints and bones" I answered. After I was done with that, I started getting more nervous. "Take off your shirt please" I tried to sounds steady, so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. She bit her lip, but she took her shirt off very quickly and lied down again. A breath escaped my lips. "Your bra..." I whispered again. She looked at me and sighed. She sat up again and slowly took it off. "Don't stare at me like that... it's embarrassing"

The warm oil was running down her back when I poured it. Slowly he began rubbing the oil on her skin, his hands on her small and tiny back. It made him realize she was a small, fragile person who was lying here. He didn't want to massage too rough and hard, scared to hurt her. His heart almost sank when she groaned. "D-did I hurt you?" I asked concerned. She shook her head. "Sensitive...spot" She moaned. The way she said that... made my  pants tighter. 'She really can't feel it' I swore under my breath. "Eh? Did you say something?" Minhee asked. "No" I coldly answered and continued massaging her. Those damn pants...