4

Follow the river and you'll find the sea.

She was crying, her hands trembling, her eyes were red and her body was ice-cold. "Oppa, help me, please.." She sobbed as she was trying to clean the mess she had made. I took the mug she had in her tiny hands and put it on the sink. "Here" I said as I handed her two blankets and a warmer pair of socks. She kept shaking her hand. She was scared. She looked at me helplessly, she looked she was going to faint from pain. "Help me.." She whispered with a hoarse voice. I softly pushed her down on the couch and hugged her in the hope to get her warmer. "Close your eyes" I whispered back. My hands rubbed her back. Her face was buried in my chest and my shirt was becoming wet from her tears. 

"You're okay?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to the mug like a little child who needed help from her parent. I stood up to take the mug and filled it with warm milk. I gave it to her and started wiping the tears that made her eyes red. "It hurt so much, but it's over now. Thank you" She said and bowed. I was shocked and gently pushed her head up. "What are you doing Minhee-yah. Don't bow like that. I'm your.. boyfriend" I never said it before. It sounded too weird in my ears. She shrugged and looked at me. Gosh, weird girl. I wouldn't know what she was thinking. "Hug?" I said as I opened my arms. Even with 2 blankets she wasn't warmed yet. Her cold cheek against my bare arm gave me chills, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Donghae.." She said very slowly, waiting for a reaction of me. "Hmm?"

"When I'm healthy.."

"Hmm?"

"Then..."

"Yes?"

"I want to marry you, Donghae" I didn't know how to answer after she said that. I felt happy, but a moment of pain reached me. When was she going to be healthy? Would she be ready for that? Does she realize I'm an idol? Not I care about that at this moment though. As these questions and thoughts were crossing my mind, she looked at me and touched my cheek with her pale, cold hands. Before she could say something I kissed her. "I promise I'll love you forever. I promise that I'll take care of you forever. I promise I'll be there for you at any time. I want to promise everything you want. Please, promise you'll love me forever too" She nodded and kissed me after that. My hands were resting on her waist while her hand laid in my neck and her other hand laid on my chest. Everything I had said was serious. I was so damn proud of this small, tiny, sick girl. I was so damn proud she was mine. 

-------

Comments? :)