He is perfect but...

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho banged his head on the steering wheel in annoyance then took deep beeath to calm himself and hopped off his car hurriedly. He came to the back door and peeked inside as he opened it with great jolt.

“Come out.” He ordered Jaejoong while tapping his feet on the ground impatiently.

“Huh!” Jaejoong looked at Yunho, bewildered by his stern yet relaxed attitude.

“There is no point in wasting time here we need to rush to the nearest hospital.” He said calmly.

“But,”

“Can we talk later, it’s emergency Youngwoong do you understand the word ‘emergency’?” He looked straight into those midnight black orbs.

“Y-yes.” He don’t know why but he shattered unwilling as his eyes met those commanding hazel eyes.

“Good. Now help me to get him on my back.” He ordered again and squatted  down on the ground with slightly parted arms near the back door.

“But Mr. Jung your back…” He tried to say something softly but got interrupted by Yunho’s heavy one.

“My back is fine, can’t you just do as I say?”

“Okay.” He nodded to the taller one and helped unconscious Junsu to get on his back. Yunho griped his thighs and bounced him a little to adjust his weight on his back properly.

“Show me the way to hospital.” When he felt that Junsu is comfortable on his back he turned his head to Jaejoong.

“Got it. This way.” Jaejoong gave him a quick nod and bolted outside the gate leading the way.

Yunjae ran side by side all the way to hospital. Jaejoong turned his head slightly to peek on the older one who was panting really hard still holding the younger one securely  with patient a feeling of gratefulness filled Jaejoong’s heart.

“Please be safe Su.” He looked at Junsu worriedly and took a deep breath to compose himself. They run across the alley and reached the hospital in fifteen minutes.

“Doctor! help.” Jaejoong yelled out while panting heavily. The medic attendant laid Junsu on the stretcher and Yunho grasped for air. Since Jaejoong was underage, Yunho filled up the registration form as Junsu’s guardian while Doctor begun treatment.

Jaejoong grabbed his hair in frustration, his eyes filled with crystal tears ready to escape any time soon. His body trembled as his legs became numb due to stress he quickly took support of the nearby wall and sat down on the bench outside the cabin scared like a doe.

He put his head down to hide his tears while massaging his temple with his fingertips suddenly he felt a tender pat on his right shoulder. He quickly wiped away his tears and looked up only to find Yunho, standing by his side wearing an assuring smile on his small handsome face.

“Don’t worry everything will be fine.” the taller one gave him a gentle squeeze on his shoulder and sat right next to him while placing  his hand over latter’s numb hand to comfort him. Jaejoong looked at those beautiful hands. He wonder why just by holding those warm hands his heart befell calm as if it knew that whatever that person saying, was right, that he can trust on those deep almond eyes. He looked away to broke the spell and looked down at floor tapping his feet in nervousness.

“I-It’s my fault. I threw marbles on the stair case to hurt you but,” He mumbled softly as he bite on his lower lip.

“Junsu got hurt instead of me right?” Yunho completed his incomplete confession and with that he became more embarrassed.

“I am sorry.” He whispered in wet chocked voice.

“It’s okay, because your wish got granted.” Yunho caressed his head tenderly as he mumbled the second part.

“What?” Jaejoong batted his eyelashes innocently.

“Nothing.” Yunho let out a soft chuckle as he looked at him more interestingly, enchanted with his unpredictable heart.

“Mr. Jung,” The beauty called his name and his trance break at once.

“Hmm.”

“I am afraid if something bad happened to Suiee, I- I will never ever be able to forgive myself.” Jaejoong mumbled as he stared into void while Yunho felt like there is something stabbing in his heart, there was a pain, unexplainable pain.

“Hush, nothing is going to be bad okay.” Yunho patted on his head and made him rest on his shoulder and for his surprise Jaejoong did rest his head on his shoulder without any protest and a small smile crept on his lips unconsciously. They stayed like that for a while no body said a single word there was a complete silence between them, a comfortable silence.

 

“Yeobo, I got thirty five missed calls.” Mr. Kim Was surprised to see so many missed calls in his cell.

“Really! I got fifty. It must be Jaejoong.” Mrs. Kim said calmly.

“ But Yeobo it’s not his number I think I should call back to check, maybe it’s something urgent.”

“Go ahead. Let me drive.” They exchanged seat.

“Hello!”

“Hello! Mr. Kim speaking.” Mr. Kim greeted back as he hear a firm manly voice from the other side.

“Yunho’s appa here.” A cheerful voice introduced himself.

“Oh Mr. Jung! how are you and when are you guys are planning to visit Jeju.” Mr. Kim got excited to hear from Mr. Jung.

“Mr. Kim we are already in Jeju.” Mr. Jung informed him with enthusiasm.

“What? I mean how?”

“Appa was missing Yunho because he never call back us after he went Jeju seems like our son in no longer our. So we planned to surprise visit him. Well, is this excuse enough to meet my soon to be son in law or I have to make a new one.” Mr. Jung chuckled playfully on the other side.

“Hahaha , You are always welcome please come anytime you want,  you don’t need any excuse to visit Jeju . So where are you guys right now please tell me we are eager to pick you up.”  Mr. Kim laughed along with Mr. Jung.

“No need Mr. Kim we are already on our way to Kim residence we just pass by the super mart.” Mr Jung said while looking outside the car window.

“Omo we are in the same route.” Mr. Kim jumped a little on his seat.

“Really can you tell me your car color?”

“It’s silver Kia.”

“There you are. I can see you guys, we just passed your car.” Mr. Jung squealed on the speaker.

“Where?” Mr. Kim almost hit the dashboard as Mrs. Kim suddenly stomped on the break but balanced himself quickly and looked both side of the road to check.

“Look into your left we are in black limo.” Mr. Jung waved to them with a warm smile from the other side of road. Both families greeted each other warmly.

“Anyeonghaseyo what a pleasant surprise how was the journey?” Mrs. Kim welcomed Mrs. Jung with broad smile.

“It’s quite peaceful.” Mrs. Jung hugged her in response.

“I really love to be home.” Mr. Jung said all delighted.

“Welcome home Samchun.” Mr. Kim bowed down politely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter