Trick becomes Trouble!

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma~ what are you cooking?!” Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Mrs. Kim waist and peeked on the dish boiling over the gas stove.

“Nothing special. Why? You wanna eat something special in lunch?!” Mrs. Kim asked him while carefully stirling the dish with spatula.Jaejoong broke the back hug and settled himself over the cooking slab as he grabbed an apple to eat.

“No, I wanna regular rice balls with sushi but umma Junsu told me earlier that Jung Yunho love’s to eat meatballs can you make some for him.” He requested Mrs. Kim in calm voice while eating his apple and Mrs. Kim looked at Jaejoong with her jaw dropped open. When he doesn’t get any response he turned his head to look Mrs. Kim and find her in frozen state.

“Whhaaaat?!” he raised his right eyebrow.

“Nothing, I was just a little bit shocked. Are you sure you are alright baby you are requesting for Yunho.” Mrs. Kim touched his forehead to check on his temperature.

“So what?! I thought he will be happy to eat your heavenly food.” He shruged casually swaying his legs in air.

“Aigo uri Youngwoong is so caring.Okay, lunch is almost ready let’s make meat balls for Yunho. Can you help me in this?!” She pinched his nose lovingly.

“Of course umma with pleasure.” Jaejoong hided his mischievous grin behind apple from Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim instructed him to gather required ingredients while she dealed with the grounded meat then she start mixing them uniformly. She prepared the first ball to demonstrated it, when Mr. Kim calls for her.

“Your appa, some time it really amaze me howcome he never able to do anything without me, even after twentyeight years of wedding?!” She took a deep breath and shook her head lightly.

“Umma! it is just Appa’s excuse to spend some time with you because he loves you so much now go to him or he will come here.” Jaejoong answered between his giggles.

“You are right son, oh one more thing do me a favour please, make small balls of the mixture, identical to the one I had already prepared okay. I’ll be back in five minutes.” she instructed him before handing over the charge of kitchen.

“Take your time umma, I’ll manage.” he gave her assured yet cunning smile.

“Thanks appa, now you are going to regret Mr. Jung for messing with Youngwoong Jaejoong.” he said in his mind.

“So what do I do first?! Where is it?! Asa found it.” He eyes shined as he found the thing he was searching desperately.

“But I am confused, this one or this one!”

 

“Oh come on Jae what is there to think about just put them both.” He chuckled and holds both jars upside down over the mixture with evil grin.

“Hyung, what are you doing? Are you planning to kill someone?” Jaejoong got startled when he heard the dolphin's scream.

“Sush, what are you doing?! Lower your voice and yes I am going to kill that Jung. Don’t you dare to spill the beans or else.” Jaejoong threaten the innocent angel with his famous sharp gaze.

“Promise me that you will not tell anyone about it.”

“Pro-promise.” Junsu Cross over his heart with his trembling fingers.

“That’s my angel Suiee, hyung loves you.” Jaejoong squealed in happiness and patted on Junsu’s cheek.

“Oh God, please save Yunho hyung.” He prayed inside his heart.

 

“Kids, we are planning to stay overnight at Mrs. Song’s place.” Mrs. Kim informed the kids while serving the dishes on their plates.

“Why honey?! You never told me earlier.”

“But now I am telling you that we are going. Why? Is there any problem honey?!” Mrs. Kim narrowed her big eyes.

“No, but why so sudd...”

“Because she is sick and she needs someone to take care of her. After her son left for US she is all alone. Please honey! No more excuses. Don’t you think we should help her.” she cut off Mr. Kim and blinked her eyes, right that moment Yunho know from where Jaejoong inherited those innocent looks of his.

“Yeah, you are right?” Mr. Kim nodded in agreement.

“I wanna help too.” Junsu squealed in excitement.

“No, you are not coming with us. Su did you forget about Monday test. You have to prepare for your test right?”

“Yeah umma.” Junsu nodded in disappointment.

“Umma, can I come with you?!” Jaejoong tried his luck but Mrs. Kim refused it right away.

“No need. Stay here with Yunho.”

“But umma, isn’t Su staying here already and Mr. Jung is not a kid who need a baby sitter.” Jaejoong whined to Mrs Jung.

“Youngwoong don’t be rude to Yunho. Didn’t I say earlier Suiee have Monday test. That’s why you have to stay here to accompany Yunho and that’s final.Yunho, look I have cooked meat balls specially for you. I hope you like it.” She place the bowl of meatballs in front of yunho after dealing with Jaejoong.

“Thank you aunty but I wanna share it with you guys.” He smiled brightly.

“NO...” Jaejoong yelled at Yunho’s words and every one look at him with weird expression except Junsu who Know the reason, why?!

“I-I mean umma specially made it for you. You should be grateful to her and here you are acting like a jerk.” Jaejoong hided his worried expression cleverly.

“Youngwoong language.” Mr. Kim awarded him with her piercing gaze and he pouted in displeasure.

Yunho took his spoon and scoop one piece of meatball. As he shoved it in his mouth he felt the fire burning inside his mouth, fire alarm rang inside his head and smoke releasing from his red ears. Junsu closed his eyes in horror and Jaejoong bite his lower lip to control his laugh and a tear drop fell from Yunho’s eyes.

“What happened Yunho? Is it bad?!”

“No it’s v-very t-tasty.” Yunho answer with trembling lips.

“Really?!”

“R-really I l-like it” Yunho showed thumps up sing with both hands.

“But son why are you crying?!” Mr. Kim asked him in confusion.

“Oh these! these a-are tears of j-joy. Can I t-take this to my r-room?!”

“Why son?!”

“I w..anna savor it p-peacefully and s-slowly and m-may I?” he voiceed out with a great difficulty trying his best to control his tears. On the other hand Jaejoong’s fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter