I can't

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju 8 at morning

Junsu left early for school for his soccer practice that’s why Jaejoong had to go for school all by himself. He pouted a little, it’s really boring to go to school all alone. He knoted his tie loosely around his neck after checking his final appearance, he came downstairs taking lazy steps and greeted by delicious aroma of different dishes which uplifted his mood in a matter of seconds.

He clapped his hands and screamed in delight.

“Umma, it smells so good. Let me check what we have for breakfast.”

He opened the lid of serving bowls with curiosity and his eyes popped out in surprise by looking the various dishes on the dinning table.

“Umma~ am I forgetting something?! Is there something special today?!" He asked Mrs. Kim while serving a plate for himself.

“No you are not forgetting anything but yes, there is a special occasion.” Mrs. Kim answered him with a mysterious yet scary smile plastered on her face.

“What special occasion Umma?” he took a big scoop of rice and shoved it in his mouth.

“Today someone special is coming to our house.” Mr. Kim replied his question instead of Mrs. Kim with the same scary smile.

“Hmm someone special, who is that appa?”He asked again with full mouth.

“He is your soon to be husband.” Mr, Kim smile ear to ear completely prepared with aglass of water to witness the expected reaction from Jaejoong, who grasped in surprise which cause the big chunk of food slipped down his throat and got stuck. His coughed helplessly. Mr. Kim offered him a glass of water which he accepts quickly and Mrs. Kim gently patted on his back to sooth him. His beautifuleyes got teary due to the pain in his throat.

“H-Husband?! Did you just say husband...appa did you forget already I am your son not your daughter.” he asked in a hoarse yet surprised voice after getting hold on his uneven breath.

“Of course I remember.” Mr. Kim said calmly.

“Still you are thinking me to marry off with a guy. Shouldn’t I supposed to marry a girl! What the .” There was a disbelieve in his horrified eyes.

“Youngwoong language.” Mrs Kim scolded him right away.

“Umma~” Jaejoong weakly whined in protest.

“Don’t make that face, this marriage is the last wish of your Grandpa and you have to fulfil it, no matter what?”

“What? How can you force me like that?" He raised from his seat in rage. 

"Of course I can."

"But umma it’s my life and I wanna live it my way. I am just a high schooler merely fifteen. I also have some dream. Appa please, don’t do this to me. I don’t wanna get married, moreover with a guy hell no... Please appa.” He looked at Mr. Kim's face for help with begging eyes.

“Jae! sweet heart, calm down listen to us first okay, your Grandpa had a best friend, after they get married they promised each other that they will marry their first child to strengthen their bond of friendship but due to some reasons it never happened that’s why it’s your responsibility to accomplish the promise.” Mrs. Kim said softly while brushing her fingers through his hair.

“But why should I? Why me umma?! Waah! That old man was really something. Due to his unfulfilled promise or last wish or whatever, you want me to sacrifice my life. I am sorry umma, appa but I can’t do this. Just told them whoever they are, I don’t want to marry just because of a mere promise between our Grandparents not now not ever.” Jaejoong spat back in frustration. It wasa really very big shock for him. He always thought that his parents knew him well, his dream but no, that was all his delusion of having an understanding parents.

“Kim Jaejoong! you shouldn't talk like that, it is really very good proposal." Mrs. Kim objected in her infamose cold voice which made Jaejoong pout in displeasure effortlessly.

"Trust us Jae, he is very handsome and famous businessman. I have heard a lot about him it's really not a good idea to reject him, can’t you consider him for once more at least meet him for once and then decide. I am sure you’ll be happy with him. I already talked to his Grandpa and he told me that he is a genius not only in business. In fact he best in everything he do. There is only one word for him 'perfect'. That’s why he is very successful in the young age of twentyfive.” Mr. Kim tried his best to persuade him but Jaejoong was not in the condition to hear more praise for his so called fiance.

“What?! He is ten years older than me this is insane Appa. This is ridiculously humiliating torture. You are emotionally blackmailing me to marry an ajjusshi. Christ! I am telling you I rather die than marry that ajjusshi.”Jaejoong picked up his backpack in anger and stormed out.

"That’s why I told you not to spoil him this much." Mrs. Kim shook her head in disappointment.

"Don’t worry sweetheart. Our youngwoong is very understanding. Don’t pressurise him. Just let him take his time after all he is just a kid. He may take some time but I am sure he will definitely agree with this marriage." Mr. Kim said while leaning his back on chair in resting position and sighed with a deep thought.

 

Same time at Jeju airport

“Welcome in Jeju Mr. Jung. I hope this trip become the most memorable trip in your life.” Mr. Choi Assit. Director of Jung crop. Jeju branch greeted him with warm words.

“Mr. Choi is everything ready for my trip I want each and every thing perfect. Make sure there is no mistakes, not a single one.” he ordered in a cold voice.

“Yes sir. Sir, he is my son he is here on vacations he will accompany you in your visit.” Mr. Choi introduced him to a tall handsome guy next to him, who smiled back to him and reached out his hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Jung.” Mr. Choi's son said genuinely, Yunho did answer his friendly gesture but in unfriendly manner with straight face. They hopped in the car together and there begun a silent journey. After fourty minutes drive they halted in front of the supermarket. Mr. Choi's son hopped off the car.

“Sir, let me cross check the address whether we are heading in the right direction or not.” He said to Yunho and left to ask about the address. He threw his glance on random people when he saw a cute high schooler drench in sweat coming in their direction. He quickly move to approach him.

“Hye, kiddo can you help me find this address?” He showed him a visiting card. That kid looked at the card for a while and then asked back.

“Is there anything you know more about them?”

“Oh yeh! they have a son name Youngwoong. Do you know where they live?” The taller guy asked again with friendly smile.

“Of course I know. You have already crossed your destination long ago.” The teenager answered in a surfaced sad voice.

“What?!”

“Yes, you are moving on wrong direction they moved to other place a month ago.” He informed him while trying to read his faci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter