The game is on.

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aren’t Youngwoong and Jaejoong two different person?"

"No, definitely not because Jaejoong is Youngwoong and Youngwoong is Jaejoong."

The conversation he had earlier with Junsu was still spinning inside his head. He tossed and his bed and end up grabbing his hair in frustration. He was angry that Jaejoong lied to him but deep inside in his heart, he was happy to know that Youngwoong is actually Jaejoong but he don’t wanna admit it.

“I am really a fool, that kid, he fooled me all this time, I can’t believe that I actually believe on him blindly.” he murmured and suddenly Jaejoong’s image popped inside his head.

He placed his left hand on his face and a dreamy smile curled up on his lips.

“But, but he looks so innocent, his eyes, they are so lively big like deer eyes. His cheeks so soft and white like snow. His red lips, my God they are so sinful and tempting when he on them they become even redder I wonder how it tastes like?! Vanilla...! or may be strawberry!" He fantasized about the taste of those plump delicious lips when someone slapped his right across his face to broke his sweet dream.

“Yaa! who dare to hit Jung Yunho” he yelled while caressing his cheek and look around but  surprisingly there was no one beside him. He wondered when he heard a loud scream near his left ear.

“Yaa Jung! Look over here...!”

 His eyes grow widened to see a tiny red creature on his left shoulder with a tail, pitch fork and a pair of horns.

“Now I am seeing weird things!” He talked to himself and rubbed his eyes in disbelieve.

“Yaa you! did you just dare to avoid me?” the tiny creature yelled at him in anger as he poked him with his fork. Yunho’s jaw dropped open in surprise he pointed toward himself to confirm.

“Yes you, you are not seeing things just control yourself and hold on your thoughts.” the tiny little thing said sternly like a boss as he walked over his shoulder.

“B-but who are you and how did you get in?” There was a surprise in his voice.

“Aish~ this Jung, so Nagy yaa I am devil as in 'THE DEVIL' okay! and I don’t need anyone’s permission. I am here to give my precious advice to you. Don’t forget, he tortured you and he deserved to be punished. Don’t you have any pride? You are a man show that kid who is the boss here, its revenge time hehehe, ouch” his evil laugh turned into a whine when he got smacked on his blade head.

“Yaa Jung, did you just hit me?” he fiercely looked at yunho while rubbing his head.

“No, it’s not me. I swear.” the nervous Yunho replies quickly.

“Who the hell dare to hit me this hard?! Aish, show your self.” the devil shouted with all his might while closing his eyes with that the room got filled with peaceful music.

A new guy appeared on the right shoulder of Yunho playing harp. He was wearing a long white rob with a pair of white wings and a halo over his head.

“Now who are you?” Yunho's eyes grow even bigger than before in wonder.

“He is the so called angel, loves to put his legs in my way. I still wonder why the hell God named you as angel you got nothing like an angel.” It was the devil who answer Yunho's question.

“Peace out, peace out devil. Don’t shout at me it was all your fault that you got hit.” The angel smiled and said calmly.

“Blah,blah, just speak why are you here?!” Devil said annoyingly.

“I am here to guide Jung Yunho to the right path. Please forgive Jaejoong, howcome you act as a jerk to him. He is just a kid and every kid loves to play prank so what’s the big deal?! just forget it...!” the angel preached him while flotting in the air.

“Yaa,yaa, stop deceiving my client. Listen Jung he needs a lesson so go for it.” The devil covered angel's mouth and tried to divert his mind. The angel freed himself and hit devil on head with his harp and awkwardly smiled to Yunho.

“No, don’t listen to him listen to your heart Yunho. Ouch,” His statement end up with his painful cry as the devil stabbed him with his pitch fork, right in the stomach.

“Ahh~ how dare you poke me with your blunt pitch fork?! When was the last time you sharpen your dirty fork. Don’t you know it hurts like hell when you stab someone with blunt things?"

The angel grabbed both of devil's horns and pulled it with all his might and they started cat fight rolling over the air.

“Stop it, it’s my bedroom not some kind of playground. I said stop it I don’t need any of you so just leave me alone.” Yunho shouted in anger.

“It’s your fault" both blamed each other in unison.

“Yaa shut up you two and leave. I am the in charge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter