Brat with a golden heart

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone was running down the streets for his life. Sweat was dripping through his temple. His cheek, just below his left eye was badly swollen. Trail of fresh blood was running down through his broken nose, all symptoms were yelling out loud that he was a victim of the worst street fight.

He was tired of running and getting out of his breath. He felt dizzy and stumbled down on the harsh road only to get injure on his knees. He whimpered in pain as he tried to stand up, taking the support of nearby wall while looking behind with a horrified expression on his face.

“Are you looking for me?!"

Just by hearing that cold voice his body got froze at it's spot, face turns grey like a corpus, waiting for the death angel to rip apart his soul from the body. He slowly turned around to face the death angel a hard punch landed right across his face and he witness stars in the broad daylight.

“Aahhh.” He groaned in pain when he got another kick on his face which makes him fell on the ground right after that punch. The attacker mercilessly grabbed him by his collar.

“Yaa! you son of ! How dare you think you can get rid of me that easily? FYI, I am a gold medallist in athletics. So, no matter how far you can run I will still find you, and when I find you, not even your angels can save you from me." He hissed to the poor victim who already closed his eyes in fear, anticipating for a jawbreaker punch while clenched his fist but the punch never happened. Insted a whine was heard by the victim.

"Ouch!" The attacker whined in pain as he felt a sharp pain on his right ear when someone twisted it mercilessly. At first the victim got confused with the sudden change in atmosphere it was like predator turned into a prey himself. He took the chance and fled away while thanking the heaven in his heart.

"Hyung what are you doing? Ah leave my ear~ it hurts Aahhhh." He begged to the diva who was pulling his ear with a rare mixed expression of rage and concern .

Character profile

Name: Kim Heechul

Age: 22

Family: only father

Lives in Jeju but work as a designer in Seoul

Neighbour of the Kim’s, love Kim’s only son as his own younger brother

“Care to explain the around Youngwoong? Exactly what is it this time?” The older guy left latter’s ear and questioned him while folding his arms on his chest. To which the younger boy let out a heavy sigh while caressing his right ear's outer shell with a adorably cute pout.

“I don't get it what is so good about street fights that you got involved again and again?” Heechul asked him worriedly.

“Hyung it’s not me. Really. I don’t initiate the fight it was the entire fault of those jerks. I am completely innocent here, I swear.” the boy blinked his doe eyes innocently.

“Innocent! really?!” Heechul raised his right eyebrow in suspicion.

“What do you think of me huh? Is there anywhere written on my face that state that “I am a fool” now before I lost my temper tell me the whole story or you will be dead Jae.” The diva treathened him practically chewing on his words and the boy gulped down his spit to steap his dry throat.

 

Character profile

Name: (Kim) youngwoong Jaejoong

*There is a saying what’s there in the name but sometime the name matters. Don’t you think*

Age: 15

High schooler, kind hearted brat, Kim’s only son

Warning: Don’t believe on this innocent face

2nd degree black belt in taekwondo currently training for 3rd degree* he was in 1st grade when he got bullied for the very first time because of his feminine features that was when Mr. Kim enrolled him in the school of taekwondo  so he will be strong enough to defend himself*

But have fear of only three things.

/flashback/

Jaejoong was strolling on the streets, aimlessly kicking an empty soft drink can. His lessons were long ended but he was not in mood to return home this early so he decided to wander around for a while. He kicked the empty can thrown in the middle of the road when he hear a slap sound like a thundering. Jaejoong turned his head in the search of the source. He saw a boy around 20-22 was beating a girl and the girl was begging for his mercy but that devil pulled her hair roughly and hit on her face again due to which her lips got cut and start bleeding.

He clenched his fist to control his anger and stepped foreward to help the girl.

“Yaa Youngwoong! You better stay out of street fights. If I got one more complain about you, you are dead, DEAD. I swear I’ll chop off your legs. Do you understand?”the terrifying scream rang inside his head and he covered his ears in horror while shaking his head.

"Aissh~" he shook his head helplessly and want to leave the place ASAP that was when he heard something....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter