Youngwoong or Jaejoong?!

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning whole Kim residence echoed with the horrible loud sneeze of yunho.

"What happened Yunho?" Mr. Kim shooted a question as he entered the guest room. Yunho opened his mouth to reply but no words come out.

“I think he catch cold. Thanks God, he is not having fever." Mrs. Kim touched his forehead to check the temperature.

"Jae, go downstairs and get him a cold medicine." Mrs. Kim ordered Jaejoong. He sulked at first then moved downstairs taking lazy steps.  

"but he was healthy last night." Mr. Kim voiced out in surprise after thinking for a while.

"Maybe the weather doesn’t suite him." Mrs. Kim presumed the most possible reason behind Yunho’s sickness unknown to the real reason.

"Aww poor child, he is suffering too much." Mr. Kim stocked yunho’s hair in sympathy.

"Take the medicine and rest okay." Mrs. Kim took medicine from Jaejoong hands and gave it to Yunho.

 

“Here, have some chicken soup you’ll feel better.” Jaejoong handed a hot bowl of soup to Yunho which he accepted gladly but this time Jaejoong didn’t left him alone in the room instead he stood beside his bed and bite his lower lips while keeping his head down out of habbit, he do those things whenever something bothered him. Yunho chuckled at his cute actions.

"If you are feeling guilty then apologize for it." Yunho was enjoying the guilty expressions of Jaejoong while having his soup.

"Why should I?! and who said that I am feeling guilty?" Jaejoong protested stubbornely with a cute pout on his face.

"No one said, but I know, I know you are feeling guilty because last night you were the one who poured cold water over me, that’s the reason why I fell sick." Yunho calmly pointed out the reason.

“Sorry!” he murmured.

“What?! I can’t hear you.” Yunho hided his smile. It was written on his face all over that he heard clearly whatever Jaejoong said earlier still teasing him on purpose.

“I am sorry.” he muttered again keeping his head down, good for yunho’s safety if only he had noticed that Yunho was laughing at him at the very moment it might turned into a different story.

"Apologie accepted." He said softly while placing the empty bowl on the side table.

"Really!" Jaejoong's looked up to Yunho, his eyes shines at once and that very moment Yunho lost his heart to those shiny eyes without realising it.

"I haven’t finished yet. Apologie accepted if only, if only you tell me why you hate me so much?" Yunho clear his throat and explained it to him.

"Who said so, I don’t hate you?"

"Yes, you do."

"Then think as you wish I have nothing to say, I am going to my room." he turned to move away but paused for a while and asked him a question without looking at his side.

"Ajusshi, why are you so desperate to marry Youngwoong. Don’t you have any dream about your future life partner?"

"No." Yunho’s answer made him walk back.

"What?!" He shouted in surprise as if Yunho have horns over his head.

"It was just I have no time for love or for dreams. I never ever thought about the person I got to marry in future. I was always busy in university with my lectures, extracurricular after that business, tours, meetings so,"

After hearing yunho’s confession Jaejoong got excited and he climb up the bed where Yunho was already half laid with the supprot of cushion on his back. He sat dangerously close to him on his knees, close enough that Yunho could smell mild alluring vanilla scent from Jaejoong's body.

“Are you kidding? This is the biggest decision of your life. Don’t you think that it’s your right to choose the person with whom you want to spend rest of your life? I always dreamed about a person who can understand my feelings, who support my decisions who accept me as in me and I’ll love that person, only that one, for the rest of my life.”Jaejoong said with passion while Yunho gave his full attention to his speech.

“You know what you really sound like someone I know.” Yunho smiled and pinched Jaejoong cheeks lovingly and with this he became the only person who got to touch those rosy cheeks besides his family which make Jaejoong startle as he realised how close they were. He hopped off the bed immediately.

“It’s late already I should go." He excused himself and made his way to exit only to stopped by Yunho’s question.

“Yaa Jae! will Youngwoong accept my proposal?”

“W-why are you asking me? You should a-ask to Youngwoong?” Jaejoong stammered a bit but Yunho didn’t realise the change in his voice.

“I don't know may be you are his cousin so it’s obvious you know him well. Perhaps you could answer my question.” Yunho shyly scratched his non-itchy head.

“I don’t think he is going to accept your proposal.” Jaejoong answered him confidently

“Why?!”

“Because he already have someone. Take some rest ajusshi, you need it.” Jaejoong closed the door behind after he left the room.

When Jaejoong answered his question rudely Yunho felt a sharp pain in his chest. He wondered why he felt like this! It’s not like Youngwoong had rejected him. So what if he already had someone?!

“I am sure I am thousand times better then his lover and when I meet him I will convince him for marriage.” Yunho forced a smile and cheers himself up.

 

“How are you feeling son.” Mrs. Kim questioned with concern when she saw latter coming down stairs, later that evening.

“Better than earlier.” Yunho replied with a small smile.

“What a relief.” Mr. Kim sighed.

“Umma,appa! I am home.” everyone turned their head in the direction of dolphin scream.

“Come to Umma how is my son?” Mrs. Kim welcomed the visitor with a warm hug.

"Youngwoong!" one name flashed inside Yunho’s mind.

“I am fine and I missed you a lot.” he squealed happily.

“Umma,appa! missed you too sweetpea.” Mr. Kim pinched his chubby cheeks.

“Ahhh appa~ it hurts.” he whined and caressed his red cheeks. That was when he found out the presence of a guest.

“Umma who is he?!” he asked curiosly, blinking his eyes few times.

“he is Yunho. Youngwoong’s fiancé and Yunho this is Junsu our second son.” Mrs. Kim introduced them.

*What?! he is not youngwoong?! Where the hell this youngwoong guy?” Yunho screamed in his head and someone sneezed upstairs.

Character profile

Name: Kim Junsu

Cute innocent but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter