Beautiful Goodbye Part 6

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Tapping your fingers on your carry on bag waiting patiently, getting ansy your leg started to bounce as you watched the clock just tick and tick away. Hearing on the speaker that the boarding was starting you got up quicker than ever and stood in the line waiting. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was racing the clock. "DRIVE FASTER!" he shouted at the cab driver who was going as slow as a snail in Jonghyun's world. The cab didn't even have time to stop, Jonghyun opened the door and almost rolling out he caught his balance and ran into the airport. Looking around frantically for a second he stopped infront of the screen looking at the flights. There was only one going back to where she had to get on to go back to the states. Jonghyun read the gate and ran to the metal detectors. 
 
"COME ON. COME ON." Casually asking people if he could go ahead because it was an emergency some did but he ended up getting stuck behind someone who was being an . Grumbling his hand touched his pocket gripping it tightly. "Please don't leave..." he said to himself in a whisper finally getting through and running down the long stretch it took to get to the gates. Standing next in line you were just about to hand your boarding pass when you heard your name. 
 
"___! ___!" stopping and turning around seeing Jonghyun in his suit looking.. pretty wrinkled. Tripping over a garbage can prior he had some paper stuck to him as he walked over to you. "Don't go. I'm so sorry ____. You're everything to me. I love you. Don't leave me." he begged, getting down on his knee taking your hand pulling the necklace out of his pocket and gently putting it in your hand. "Marry me." he didn't care he was in the airport infront of people. You looked at him in shock, your eyes started to well up. "I love you too." glancing at him on his knee and the tears came more so at the necklace sitting in your hand. "Yes, Jonghyun. Yes. I'm sorry for being stubborn." Jonghyun stood up taking your face in both of his hands. 
 
Staring into your eyes for a few moments, he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes and kissed him back gripping the necklace tighter in your hand you pulled back after a little bit. "I'll never hurt you again. I promise." You smiled. "Yeah cause next time I'm gonna cut something off." his eyes widened a little bit but you just giggled at him he sighed in relief but laughed with you as he pulled you away from the gate. "I.. sold all my stuff.. " you mumbled. "Who needs all that when you have me? I'm SHINee's Jonghuyn!" punching him in the arm you giggled and just hugged him from the side. "I love you Jonghyun." hugging you back with a small kiss to your temple. "I love you too ___"