Beautiful Goodbye Part 3

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Ever since Key mentioned to you he was doing something it bothered you. You tried to get Key to tell you but he just wouldn't. You stopped trying after awhile. You decided to take a walk up to the shops, it was hard enough to go there since it only reminded you of everything but you loved to shop and you didn't want that to stop just because of everything. Walking into your favorite store you glanced over some of the clothes. Finding a pink shirt you examined it over just when you felt a pair of hands slip over your eyes. 
 
Jumping and screaming throwing the shirt up in the air. A loud deep laughing belowed behind you. Turning around with a glare. "Minho! You're a jerk." You proceeded to tell him. He laughed some more. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." glaring at him still you punched him in the chest not hard or anything. Not like you had a strong punch to begin with but you managed to do the job. He laughed it off and shook his head. Grabbing your wrist. "That's not very nice ______" you glared still pulling your wrist away. "Okay okay! I won't do that again." He threw his hands up into the air surrending to his defeat. Throwing an arm around your shoulder as he bend down and picked up the shirt you threw before. "You dropped this" he said handing it to you. Taking it from him you smiled. "Thanks, Minho" he smiled seeing you smile. 
 
"It's nice to see you smiling again. It's not nice when you're sad" you sort've rolled your eyes at his discrete way of hitting on you. "Minho.. please" he acted confused. "What?! I'm just being nice" taking his arm back he gently started to play with your hair while you browsed. "Minho don't touch my hair!" you semi screamed at him. "But it's soft! I want to touch it!" swatting your hand around at him to get him to stop. "Can you bother me some other day?" sighing as you stopped to look at him. "No. You'll say that the next day too. Besides, I haven't seen you in a long time. I missed you!" rolling your eyes again as you took a leave going to another part of the store. 
 
"You're both over each other, it's time to move on. He's moved on and so can you. Besides I'm alot better. I know how to treat girls right." getting angry you looked at him again. "Minho. I'm not ready to be with anyone now... or ever... and you're certain not on the top of my list." hearing that he moved on you were curious. "He moved on?... I guess he didn't take that long but I should've figured that out already" giving you a face. "Ouch, that hurt but.. considering where you are right now I'll let that slide and yes he has.... everyone knows about it.. you don't?" normally Minho was smart but there were times where he could be stupid. Stupid enough to get Key's hand to the back of his head. 
 
"Know... what?" you asked curiously. Key knew something and now Minho did too. "He's getting married. It's..... everywhere." Quickly gathering your stuff you walked away from him and went to the counter to pay for your stuff. "Aish! I mean.. he got a new puppy!" frowns a little following you to the counter. "Now I see why Key smacks me in the back of the head" not saying anything, you avoided contact with him and just paid for your stuff. Taking the bag and leaving the store. "Wait! Are you okay?" stopping your walk you turned around to look at him. 
 
"Perfectly, fine" lying through your teeth but he didn't have to know. Making your walk fast so you could get back to your house as quickly as possible. Getting home you went online.. logging on to tumblr not having been on it in awhile you finally saw it with your own eyes and sat there feeling your heart break more than it did before. Closing the laptop, you sat back on the couch closing your eyes and letting your tears squeeze through.