Beautiful Goodbye Part 5

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Bells, doves and the color white were all over the place that filled the church up where the wedding was going to be taking place. Everyone was there, except you. Why would you be there? You knew it was today after reading about it but in the span of it all you managed to sell everything you had and the house. You no longer wanted to live where he was where you could see him easy. Packing the last bit up of your clothes and sending them out to be shipped back home to the states. You had one suitcase and a bag to carry with you on the plane. Taking one last long look at your house he pulled the suitcase out of the door and stepped into the cab to take you to the airport. The only person who knew you were leaving was Key and you asked him not to tell. You couldn't leave without saying goodbye to him, it hurt to leave him since he was your best and closest friend but you just couldn't do it anymore. 
 
Back in the church, everything was just about to go underway. Everyone stood where they were supposed to. Jonghyun didn't look one bit happy and it was his own wedding. Key stood there in tears but for different reasons. Getting out of your cab you walked into the airport and checked yourself in. Sighing as you took your boarding pass and walked through the metal detectors finally getting through. Taking a seat by the gate, waiting patiently for it to be time to board the plane.
 
"So stupid. So stupid. So stupid." Key stood next to Minho mumbled through his tears. Getting a nudge from Minho. "What? The wedding didn't even start yet and you're crying" Key shot Minho a glare. "It's not the wedding you dumb . I hate this . Jonghyun is an idiot. I don't even know why I'm here.. " he really didn't but being that it was his best friend he had no choice in the matter. 
 
Glancing at the clock you sighed, it was just about 3pm. You closed your eyes and took a deep sigh to stop yourself from breaking down inside of the airport. "Hurry up plane..." you mumbled wanting to just get out of there. The wedding music began to play Key wasn't happy, he stood there with a puss on his face shaking his head. Taemin and Onew were in their own worlds while Minho kinda just stared off into space. Jonghyun watched seeing this woman walk down the isle and as she walked all he thought about was you. Flashbacking to memories of the two of you, he stood there as tears came down his face. 
 
"Don't cry baby" the woman he was about to marry said to him. Listening to the man speak and his future wife was saying the speech to him and then it was Jonghyun's turn. He stood there silent. "Jonghyun.. its your turn" she informed him. Still nothing. "I.... I can't do this" he said stepping away from her. "I don't love you Sekyung. I never have and I never will." Gasps echo'd the church and Key gave out a cheer. "SHE'S AT THE AIRPORT JONGHYUN GO. HURRY." Screaming at him. Jonghyun looked at Key for a second before taking the necklace out of his pocket he looked at it before bolting out of the church and heading to the airport as fast as he could.