Beautiful Goodbye Part 1

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Five Years. It was five years that you've been happy and in one short moment that happiness was shattered and taken away. When you.. walked in finding your boyfriend in bed with someone else. Not noticing the bottle of liquor on the floor all you could stare at was the two people in the bed. One of them your boyfriend and the other looking a cheap . Standing in the doorway you felt your heart shatter like a piece of glass. Where all those words meaningless? Did he have no heart? Did...he not love you when he said he did?
 
"J-Jonghyun!" screaming at him from the doorway. He looked over at you and his face showed nothing but shock. "What.. what are you doing here? This.. this isn't what it looks like!" he screamed back at you and quickly rolled off of the girl he was getting it on with and scrambled around to find his clothes putting his shirt on backwards and just barely getting his pants on without falling over. Your fingers curled up into fists as you stood there looking at him. "How could you do this?! You're a ing , Jonghyun and its our movie night Jonghyun." hiding back your tears you turned around walking out of the doorwar making your way through the SHINee dorm. 
 
"Yeobo! Wait! I..I'm sorry.." standing there not knowing what else he could do. He wasn't smart enough to think quick so he stood there looking stupid. "That's it? You're sorry. I bet. I really bet you are. I'm.. done Jonghyun. You can go all the s you want just.. not when.. you're with me" choking on your words, you finally felt the tears streaming down your face. He looked at your tears and felt his own heart starting to break, realizing what he had done.. his own eyes started to water.
 
 Reaching up to your neck you touched the necklace he had bought you for your birthday. It was beautiful, the one you wanted when you and him went to the shops. Gripping it tightly you yanked it off your neck and threw it at him. "Give it to her." Turning around you made your way to the door, but stopped when you felt his hand tug your arm. "No. Please.. this was a mistake. I'm sorry Yeobo. Don't..Don't leave." He begged, his tears streaming down his face. Yanking your arm back you walked out of the door slamming it behind you taking your leave from the dorm.