One Iced Caffe Americano Please?

Promises. Meant to be kept or broken?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*RRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG*

 

It was one cold morning and Kibum woke up from the loud ringing from his alarm clock. He turned it off quite pissed. He wanted to take some more sleep but he can't since he have a schedule today with his doctor-friend Jinki.

It's been already two weeks ever since Kibum came back to Seoul. Two weeks spending his days meeting friends he had missed. Two weeks dealing with Taemin and Jinki's persuading for him to meet Jonghyun which he always said 'no'. Even Minho sometimes asking him to meet Jonghyun, but no. Kibum can't do that. If that happens, he didn't actually know what he'll do. He can't face the person he hurted so much. It was actually a good thing that the three haven't told Jonghyun anything about him yet, or maybe they already had? Whatever it may be, at least he knows that Jonghyun is still doing good.

 

"Aish! What's with this weather. It's so cold." Kibum mumbled to himself as he slid himself in his car and drove to Jinki's clinic.

After minutees of driving, Kibum arrived in front of the building where Jinki's clinic i located and went inside.

"Good Morning sir! Do you have any appointment?" the nurse secretary asked him with a smile.

"Uh~ Yes. I have an appointment with Dr. Lee. My name is Kim Kibum." he told her nicely as the secretary looked up for his name.

"Oh. Dr. Lee is already waiting for you Mr. Kim." he told him. "You can go in now."

"Thanks." he said and smiled to her as he walked to the room where Jinki is.

 

 

"Morning doc!" he greeted as he entered the said room.

Jinki whose busy checking on some patient's documents looked up to him. "Hey! Morning Kibum. Take a seat."

"Yeah. That's what I am about to do." he answered sarcastically. "And it's Key."

Jinki set the papers aside and brought his attention to Kibum whose sitting in front of him. "So, how are you feeling? Do you often had a head ache?" he started to asked like a doctor he is.

"No." Kibum straightly answered. "I'm doing fine. Maybe even better."

"Kibum, you can only say you're better if we--" Jinki was cut off by Kibums sudden whinning.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know hyung! I know what you're going to say. But no. I don't want to." he told the older with a slight glare in his eyes. "And I told you, call me Key. Aish!"

Jinki sighed and just nodded to the younger. "Okay. Okay." he said out. "And no, I want to call you Kibum." he said sticking his tongue out.

"Aish! Whatever!" Kibum groaned.

 

The two continued their talk about Kibums condition, Jinki explaining things out to Kibum which he heard for a hundred times already.

 

"So, ready to meet him?" Onew suddenly asked as Kibum stood up ready to leave the clinic.

"For how many times do I have to tell you hyung? NO." he told him as he walked to the door. "I'm leaving. See you around." he bid and walked out of the room.

 

Onew on the other hand let out a sigh. Why is Kibum always too stubborn. "You have to meet him soon Key." he just whispered and continued checking on the patients documents as Kibum walked out of the room.

 

 

Kibum sighed and walked out of the clinic to his car. Why does Onew always have to remind him about Jonghyun. Can't they just understand him? Now Jonghyun's all over his mind again. He's thinking about him again.

On his way home, he passed by a cafe. Not just a cafe but a very familiar and important one. Sighing because of the memories he had there, he decided to stop by.

The door chimed as he open the door. It was warm inside unlike the weather outside. He looked around the cafe and smiled to himself. "It's still the same as before." he whispered to himself and walked to the counter being greeted by a smiling crew who asked for his order.

"Uh~ one iced caffe americano please." he answered and the girl nodded and prepared his order.

Kibum waited for a few moments until the girl came back with his already prepared order.

"Here you go sir." the girl said and handed him the drink.

"Thanks." he smiled and walked to the table in the corner near the window, his usual seat back then.

Kibum looked out the window as he sipped on his drink and smiled. Remembering the memories he once had in the same shop.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

Kibum just got off from school. He was in his last year of college taking fashion design.

He walked on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter