I Love You

Promises. Meant to be kept or broken?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I rushed into the doors of Onew-hyungs clinic, the doors flying open. I heard as the nurse greeted me and said something which I did not paid attention to as I ran past her to Onew-hyungs office.

I slam the door open and saw Onew hyung sitting behind his desk look up straight at me and offered me a warm smile. "You came." I heard him said. I nodded slowly as I closed the door behind me and looked around his office but saw no one else but him.

"W..Where is he?" I asked still standing near the door. "Where is he hyung?"

Onew-hyung huff a sigh and stood up from his seat. "In the restroom." He said calmly as he walked on one of the shelves to look for something he needed I think. "Don't worry. He did not leave and decided to wait for you." he added.

I let out the breath I did not actually know I am holding. Relieved from what I heard.

"You can take a seat you know." Onew-hyung offered me, still busy looking for something in that particular shelf. "He'll be out in a minute I guess?." he added and I headed on the chair infront of his desk and settled myself there.

"Thank you." I mumbled, looking down on my black converse as if it's the most interesting thing ever.

Onew-hyung hummed and mumbled something I didn't catch to hear.

"What was that?" I asked looking up and saw him holding a folder in his hands.

Onew-hyung looked at me and just gave me a smile as an answer.

Some moments later, the door opened and I saw him -- Kibum -- walked inside the room.

"What took you so long?" I heard Onew-hyung asked once Kibum stepped inside the room.

Kibum closes the door behind him and gave Onew-hyung a sheepish grin. "Uhh.. I got lost?"

Onew-hyung just let out a sigh and walked back to his desk, putting the folder he was holding on top of others and settled himself back on his chair.

I looked at Kibum and met his eyes looking back at me, then he suddenly looked away.

"H..hey." I managed to say. I don't know why but I suddenly got nervous seeing him now, or maybe it's just the awkwardness eating me up?

"Hey." he said back and headed to us. He sat down on the chair infront of me, his head hung low.

I looked at him the whole time, my heart beating so fast as if it wanted to get out of me.

"Okay. I really appreciate you Jonghyun for coming all the way here to get Kibum and I.." Onew-hyung paused and looked at Kibum as if he's contemplating what to say. "Please do take care of him okay?" he said instead.

I nodded at Onew-hyung and told him "I will."

"We'll get going hyung." Kibum suddenly said and stood up from his seat. "Sorry for disturbing you." he added as he took a step to head to the door.

"Don't forget what you promised me just now Kibum okay?" Onew-hyung said that made Kibum stop on his tracks. "You promised me Kibum." he added.

I looked at Kibum, his back facing us and saw him nodded. "I know." he said and looked back, "Thank you." He added and smiled at Onew-hyung warmly. A smile that is not forced out of him. A smile I miss seeing on his beautiful face. A smile I haven't seen in a while. A genuine and warm smile.

Kibum continued on his tracks and opened the door. "Bye hyung." he waved and left the room.

I stood up from my seat quickly. Too entranced  from the sight I just saw. "I.. I should get going too hyung. Really. Thank you for taking care of him." I told him as I ran to the door to catch up with Kibum.

"Joghyun wait." he called, making me stop. "Kibum loves you okay?" he told me. "He told me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter