Always and Forever

Promises. Meant to be kept or broken?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

I was looking at Minho in the eye gripping his shirt to make him speak. He knows whats wrong with Kibum but he's not telling me what is it.I can hardly control my emotions right. I was worried because Kibum is in the hospital and angry because Minho just won't tell me what's wrong with him.

"K-Kibum." Minho stuttered. "Kibum has a brain tumor hyung." he stated and I can see tears pouring from his eyes.

I loosened my grip on Minho's shirt and hold onto him for dear life.. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react. Brain tumor? What is that actually? Does this mean that Kibum's life might be in danger right now? Is brain tumor deadly? Will Kibum be alright?

"M-minho." I said shakily. "You're joking right? Please tell me you're just joking." I begged him. "Please tell me that this is just a joke. Please Minho?"

Minho looked at me seriously and took a deep breath. "How I wish I was just joking hyung." he said softly. "How I wish I really was." he added.

Tears started to pool in the corners of my eyes as I looked at Minho begging for him to tell me he's just joking. "N-no." I sobbed. "Kibum is fine you know. There's nothing wrong with him Minho. There really isn't." I insisted. "Don't joke with me Minho. Seriously, it's not funny." I added.

Minho shook his head at me and I can see that he's also crying. "I'm so sorry hyung. I really wish I was just joking with you or maybe what's happening right now is just a dream, but no. It's all real hyung and yes. Kibum, Kibum really has a brain tumor." he told me.

I fell on my knees crying as I listened to Minho. All these time, I know there's something wrong with Kibum. I know there's another reason for him from leaving me. Everythings working fine with us. Everything was perfect. We're both inlove and wanted to be with each other all the time.

I started to cry hard. All these times, Kibum might be suffering from that ing tumor but I wasn't there with him. I wasn't there when he needed me the most. I should have taken care of him. I should have showed him how I love him.

I suddenly felt Minho got down beside me and hugged me.

"Hyung, it's no use if you're just going to cry your eyes out here. We need to go to the hospital." Minho whispered as he tried to calm me down.

I nodded my head and stood up with the help of Minho. He's right though. Right now, all I wanted to do is to see Kibum.

I don't care if he'll push me away from him when he see's me. I don't care what he'll be saying towards me. But I wanted him to know and feel that I care for him so much and I love him with all my heart.

Kibum, hang in there.

 

 

 

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

I was sitting on the waiting bench as I waited for any doctor, nurses or maybe Onew-hyung to come out from that room hoping for a good news to come.

I know Onew-hyung won't let anything happen to Key-hyung. I know he'll do his best.

We don't want to lose Key-hyung. He's a really important person to us. Key-hyung had been always there when no one was. He's been the person who we can lean on to everytime we have problems. Key-hyung can sometimes be y but he's the kindest person I've known all my life.

After some more minutes of waiting, Onew-hyung came out of the room and headed to me.

I looked up to him with hopeful eyes that Key-hyung is now doing fine.

"H-how is he hyung?" I asked him.

Onew-hyung looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to him. I know that Key-hyung is fine now.

"Oh thank god!" I exclaimed as I burst into tears from too much happiness.

Onew-hyung sat next to me and hugged me. "He's fine Taemin, don't worry." he told me as he drew circles on my back.

I hugged Onew-hyung back and cried more. "B-but what happened to him just now?" I asked him as I pulled from the hug and looked at him.

"He just had a minor attack nothing serious. He's been through this before." he said and explained to me the possibilities that might have caused him passing out.

"But you know Taemin," he said seriously. "Kibum might experience this more often the next days."

I looked at Onew-hyung confuse. "Why?" I asked him.

Onew-hyung took a deep breath. "I told you and Minho before that Kibum's tumor contains cancer cells right?" he told me.

I nodded my head to him remembering that. "Yeah. You told us that."

"Well, as I told you that his tumor is turning to be malignant because of those cancer cells." he started. "Those cells are starting to spread out from his brain, and if this continues his life might really get in danger. Those cancer cells are all too dangerous, if we do not work on it as soon as possible, Kibum might well.." he stopped and looked at me sadly.

"Might die." I ended his sentence and he nodded at me.

I took a deep breath. "What should we do hyung?" I asked him.

"A surgery." he answered flatly.

"Surgery?" I asked,

Onew-hyung noddded once again. "Yeah. We could remove that tumor by performing a surgery." he said. "I've been suggesting this to Kibum all this time but.."

"but what?"

"He keeps on declining it. He said he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter