Love at First Sight?

Promises. Meant to be kept or broken?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

It's been already one week ever since Kibum got discharged from the hospital. A week ever since I heard what Kibum just told Onew. Of course it hurts. It really does knowing that maybe Kibum doesn't feel the same anymore. But I trust Kibum's words the day before that incident. That time when he thought I was sleeping. He told me still loves me. And he said he never stop. I believe him. I believe in those words. But why? Why am I hurting right now?

I'm still confuse, I really am.

Are you lying Kibum? Are you? But why? Tell me you still love me. I know you do. And I can still feel it too.

Why did Kibum tell Onew that? Why did he said that? I wonder which one really is true. But I hope. I really hope that what he told me is the truth. 

"Jonghyun-hyung." someone suddenly called me snapping me back to reality. "Are you alright? I've been talking to you for a while now." he said.

Oh shoot! Yes. I totally forgot about Minho. Wait. What was that he said? "O-oh. Sorry Minho-ah. What was that again? I was just thinking about some random stuffs. I'm sorry."

"Is it Kibum?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded slightly in response feeling a bit guilty for not paying him attention and how my mind is wandering somewhere else or rather someone else.

"Figures." Minho said. "Anyway, I was just telling you about your food. Look." he said pointing at my plate.

My mouth formed an 'O' from what I saw. My side is a mess. Rice is like scattered everywhere near my side. Am I really spacing out too much.

"You know, you can just go to his place hyung." Minho told me,

You don't need to tell me Minho. That's what I will be doing. I thought to myself.

"I don't get it why Kibum still insist you to go home every night." he said standing from his seat and put his dishes in the sink.

"I don't get it either." I said back, cleaning the mess I unconciously made.

"Are you guys okay now?" he asked leaning on the counter facing my direction.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You know, just like before, being all lovey dovey. I mean, are you guys together again?"

That question stopped me for a while. Are we? Are we together again? It's only been a week - well, A week and two days including the time Kibum saw me and the morning of the next day - and I haven't asked Kibum about it. I continued on cleaning my side of the table and stood up after placing my dishes in the sink. "I don't know." I said lowly my back facing him.

"Oh~" Minho said. "O-okay." he added.

I turned around to face him and forced a smile on my face and walked towards him. "I'll be heading to Bummie's place now." I said patting his shoulder. "I'm counting on you to do the dishes." I grinned and walked past him.

"Ya Jonghyun-hyung." Minho whined.

"Bye Minho! Bummie needs me right now." I said walking out the kitchen to my room to get my jacket.

I collected the things I need - which are my jacket, wallet, keys - in my room and head out to the front door to put on my shoes.

"Bye Minho!" I yelled to announce I'm going out.

"Yeah~ See you later hyung!" I heard Minho replied.

I walked out of the house and got in my car to drive to Kibum's place.

 

 

On my way to Kibum's house, I passed by the cafe. Yes. It is the cafe where Kibum and I met. The cafe where everything started. I smiled to myself, maybe buying Kibum his favorite red velvet cupcake which he said matched with his favorite americano.

I walked inside the cafe being greeted by the staffs and went straight to the counter to place my order.

"Good Morning sir!" the staff behind the counter greeted with a smile. "May I take your order?"

"Yes please." I said giving her a smile in return. "May I have one americano, one caramel frapuccino, and six red velvet cupcakes for take away." I ordered.

She punched in my orders and I paid for it.

I sat down for a while while waiting for my order and looked around the cafe. I smiled to myself remembering how I first saw Kibum here.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

I walked inside the cafe where I always go to just to see if the person who I always look forward in seeing is already here. I don't really spend time just sitting in a cafe and just wait time to pass every afternoon. I find it really boring. I'd rather actually go out with friends, play in the arcade or maybe go to noraebang. But here I am. Walking inside this cafe just to watch a certain boy. A boy who has the most beautiful feline eyes I've seen all my life. A boy with high cheek bones and oh my god. Everytime he smiles, it always takes my breath away. It's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen all my life.

I first saw him when one of my friends decided to try this cafe. At first, I found it lame. Like hey, we can just go somewhere else where it's more fun rather than to sit there and drink some bitter tasting coffee. After a while of persuading me to go, I finally agreed. We went in to the cafe and settled ourselves on the seats near the window.

The cafe looks fine. Just like a typical cafe you can see, but something, or I would rather, someone. Someone suddenly caught my attention. A boy sitting alone on the table next to ours near the window. He was sipping on his coffee and smiled to himself after doing so. That smile that takes me out from the real world. I swear I might have looked like an idiot looking at him.

"Hey Jonghyun." Amber, my friend called me.

I snapped back to reality from her call and looked at him. "O-oh yeah!" I exclaimed earning a confuse look from her.

"Ya! I was asking you about your order." she said and I can see how my other friends looks weird at me.

"Oh? I.." I looked at the menu and just picked something random. "Caramel fr-frapuccino." I said.

"Well okay." Amber said back and head to the counter to place our orders.

I looked back at the boy again and saw him with a sketch book and a pencil now. Where did he get that? I wonder.

He started sketching, and I swear, I will never got tired of watching such beauty like this.

I watched him carefully and chuckled to myself as I saw him pouted. Something might have went wrong to what he's doing. I chuckled to myself seeing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter