Kim Jonghyun

Promises. Meant to be kept or broken?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's P.O.V

 

I left Jonghyun hyung's room and continued my way out. I don't know if I made the right decision or not. But what else can I do? Jonghyun hyung at least needs to know that Kibum's back. I can't take seeing him drunk every night mumbling Kibum's name again and again. I can't take seeing him in such despair. If only Kibum would have the courage to tell him the truth

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

"Ohh.. Minho. You're back! Welcome home!" Jonghyun hyung welcomed me opening his arms for a hug. I looked at him and saw bottles of beer in his both hands.

 

"Hyung! You're drinking again?" I walked to him and grabbed the bottles from him.

 

"Ya! That's mine! Give it back to me!" he whined like a child.

 

I sighed and walked to the living room, Jonghyun hyung followed me from behind. I saw ten bottles of beer already scattered around the floor. Seriously? Ten bottles plus the two I got from him.

 

"No hyung. You had had enough already." I simply told him picking the empty bottles.

 

Suddenly, I saw him get something from a plastic bag on the other side. Another bottle of beer. He opened it and started to chug again.

 

"Hyung!" I yelled sttartling him. Jonghyun hyung's already drunk. He already had more than enough.

 

"You know Minho." he started to talk with a cranky voice. "Kibum will come back soon. I know he will."

 

I just looked at him. I don't know if I should pity him or not. He started with his talk about Kibum again.

 

"I know Kibum still loves me. We made promises Minho. I told you! He just needs to do something that's why he left." he continued.

 

"He will not come back hyung." I whispered picking another bottle, putting it in a plastic bag.

 

"Ya! What are you saying Choi? He will comeback! Believe me! He will." he said pointing his index finger on me.

 

He heard that? How? You really are something hyung.

 

Jonghyun hyung walked to the sofa and lied his back down, still holding the bottle of beer. "But you know Minho." he started again, now with a serious tone. "It hurts. I don't get it." he said, tears starting to accumulate in the corners of his eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter