Chapter 12~

The Darkness' Light

Minho climbed at the top of the abandoned building. He stretched his arms and looked at the sky letting his hair fall at his eyes. He tried to forget the heavanly creature but he just couldn't. He felt his heart rip in two. It felt good to love a light creature but it felt so wrong.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

The demons were punishing him. They wanted him to forget. They wanted him to destroy but he just couldn't. His heart was divided.\

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!" he kept screaming, unknow to him that an angel was watching.

"H-hyung..." Taemin whispered scared looking at him behind the tree.

Minho stopped screaming and became unconscious, falling from the second floor to the ground.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

=

 

"Hyung!" Taemin ran like his life depended on it. "Hyung!''

Minho laid on the fround, his black wings showing and blood oozing out of his back. He was unconscious.

"MINHO-HYUNG!!!" Taemin ran to his side. In such short time he fell in love. He fell in love with a dark creature. But he didn't care. "Minho-hyung! Are you ok? Please wake up!"

Minho's head was in Taemin's lap and his eyes remained closed. Taemin began to cry. He couldn't so nothing. He didn't know how to make poisons for cure. He was still an ameture. He was helpless.

"M-minho...~" he sobbed. His tears fell in Minho's face. "Please wake up hyung!, PLEASE!"

 

The Fountain of Grieve is located in the Gates between Heaven and Hell

Only someone with a pure heart can use it's water to cure

 

"Of course..." Taemin whispered.

 

 

It's been less that 2 months since he met the tall dark angel. It took only a look and the light angel fell in love. His mind denied it but his heart didn't. If only their race didn't kept them apart. Taemin will be the next leader of the Light Angels when his brother passes and Minho will be the next leader of the Dark Angels when his "hyung"/step-father. Why is fate so cruel? Why is love so painful?

Minho's heart was filled with darkness ever since he could remember. Minho needed light but his mind refused to admit it. His heart never did. Ever since he met the cute little angel at school, he changed. Changed for the good. He needed light and Taemin gave light to him without him noticing. The demons were not pleased with this and decided to punish the next ruler of the dark. He fell but the light founded him... indeed, Taemin is the darkness' light...

 

 

"Hyung, please wake up" Taemin whispered to the unconscious male. Taemin had used the sacred water of. the Fountain of Grieve to heal the dark angel. Poor Minho was still sleeping. The demons had done a big damage. "Please wake up hyung..." Taemin pleaded with tears in his eyes.

First tear...

Please...

Second Tear...

Hyung...

Third tear...

Don't Leave....

Fourth tear...

Me....

Fifth tear...

"I love you"

"I-I love you t-too..."

"Hyung!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

A/N: Mianhe for the wait... It has not been easy at school. I was planning to update earlier today but sadly my grandfather died a few hours earlier today. And had to help my parents with some plans. To the ones that are subscribed to my other stories, i'll try to update after the funeral and my finals are over. Hope you enjoy this chapter... and happy mother's day to all the mothers in the world...