Chapter 3~

The Darkness' Light

The sky was darkening, and a lot of shadows were seen miles away...

That was the day everything changed...

That was the day a family was broken...

That day was marked by blood, tears and pain...

 

 

~Taemin's POV~  10 years later...

 

I woke up with a headache, again. Lately I've been having nightmares about the last fight. Everything changed since that day, everyone did. Leeteuk-hyung became more over-protective of me more than ever. Not even Hae-hyung or Onew-hyung were like that. I wonder what happened when we were in the forest hidding. I tried ask umma or appa but they didn't answer. In fact, umma seemed heart-broken and locked herself in her room for weeks. Appa decided to take her away for a while and left Leeteuk-hyung in charge of our tribe with Hae-hyung second-in-command. A year later they disappeared and still today many of our tribe are searching for them. Many have given up on hope but I won't, not yet.

How can i give up on hope? Miracles exist. I may not be one, but one day, I can be the light to that someone. Maybe someday, I'll bring hope to someone...

 

=

The last bit of the summer's

“Taemin-ah! Everybody!” I heard an enthusiastic Dara running t us and giving us a bear hug.

“Someone hasn’t chaned” Sunny-noona teased.

“Of course I didn’t! Who else would make this group happy from a grumpy Key?” Dara-noona laughed.

“Sandara Park...” Key-hyung hissed.

“Mianhe Key, I was only joking” said Dara-noona, not even scared of Key-hyung’s death glare. Yes, Dara-noona was the second person who wasn’t scare of Key-hyung (after Yoona-noona that is).

“Yah! Dara-unnie! Wait for us at least!” a grumpy Minzy said, followed by a sleepy Kai and a smiling Yunho.

“Mianhe Minzy, I’m just so excited! It has been so long since the group is back together!” Dara-noona said while giving us another bear hug.

“Whatever” scolded Minzy “Did you heard about the new kids?”

“What new kids?” asked Ryeowook-hyung and Onew-hyung asked.

“I heard that there were exchanged students.” Minzy responded.

“And I heard the new chicks are hot.” Said Yunho, now wonder he was all smiles.

And speaking of cute girls, I saw two of them walking in. One was kinda short, blonde hair and had blue contact. She was all smiles and I think I noticed Onew-hyung checking her out. The other one was taller and had brown hair and eyes. She had like a child-like aura and was also all smiles. I noticed her looking back and yelling to another guy to hurry up. But to my surprise it wasn’t a guy, it was a girl. Wait, isn’t he-I mean she- the new girls basketball coach? Hmm… never mind.

The bell rang and I went to first period with Key-hyung while Onew-hyung and the others separated from us, yes they were seniors, so next year it will be only Key-hyung and me. Sigh… When we sat, Mrs. Kang introduced herself and then said that we had new students. Minzy-ah is never wrong.

First came a dino looking short guy with spiky hair and tri color hair (A/N: Ring Ding Dong Hair) and introduced himself as Kim Jonghyun. He sat next to Key-hyung and I think I saw him check out Key. Way to go hyung!

Next came a very tall student, at first I didn’t saw him that well but then I did. He had big keroro like eyes and had long brown hair (A/N: Also Ring Ding Dong hair). He was the must beautiful men I have ever seen. And I think I almost fainted when I heard his handsome husky voice say:

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Minho, please lets get along” he bowed.

Choi Minho, how did you steal my heart so quickly?

“Who?” asked a 6 year old Taemin.

“You’ll find out one day” answered the frog-eyed kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2min meets! Well techically they did... And it seems Taemin fell for him VERY quickly. How will their first day go?

Anyway, thank you to all my new subscribers! I never expected that my two first chaptered fics would interest anyone but you proved me wrong.  Please comment! I'd like to hear what you think! And if you don't like the story, please give me friendly tips to make it better! Thank you! ^_^

Enjoy! :)