Chapter 6~

The Darkness' Light

~Heechul’s POV~

 

I was trying to sleep but I couldn’t. I figured that a nice little walk wouldn’t hurt. But before that I decided that instead of walking at our stupid little park, it would be better if I flew to the human world and maybe have a little cup of coffee. Would the handsome waiter would be there? I sure hope so. Wait a minute, would the café be open? I looked at the clock, 9:30 pm. No wonder couldn’t sleep, is to early. I was leaving when…

“Where are you going?” a voice said.

“None of your business” I answered.

“Well it is if I know your doing something stupid.”

I sighed and turned around to see Jongwoon, better known as Yesung, surrounded by Eunhyuk, Taecyeon and Sungmin. Damn does he have to know everything.

“I’m not Kyuhyun idiot” I mumbled.

“Yeah but you are Heechul.” He responded. He was the only one of our tribe that wasn’t scare of me.

“So?” I retorted.

“Your always up to something, good or bad. Just be careful hyung.” He simply responded and left.

“I’m always careful” I whispered.

“Hyung! Can I go to the human world? I hear that is really pretty!” a 5 year old Heechul said.

“One day Chullie-ah!” a 6 year old Leeteuk said.

“Would I go alone?”

“Depends”

“On what?”

“If your careful enough”

“Hyung~ I’m always careful!”

“Not always…” muttered Leeteuk.

 

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

 

I knew that something was bothering Heechul-hyung. Who can blame him, this is part of his burden. I decided that it may be time to tell him. I send a message thru a spell I learned from Yesung-hyung with the words:

We need to talk… Tonight…

He responded quickly spelling:

Under the oak tree of Eden… See you there…

 

~Heechul’s POV~

 

Apparently the café was still open. I sat down at my usual table and part of me wished that the handsome waiter wouldn’t be here for once, even though I did came here for him. On my way over here I had a strange sensation that someone was watching me and not in the god way. I think it was one of those stupid light angels. Tsk, they are some annoying sometimes.

“Nice to see you here.” A voice with a broken Korean said. I turned around and saw the handsome waiter. “I though you came during the day”

“There are a lot of stuff you don’t know about me.” I muttered.

“Excuse me?”

“N-nothing, I just couldn’t sleep.”

“Oh… Do you want something? You caught me on my last shift.” He said smiling.

“Maybe some hot chocolate to go.” I said.

“Ok” he left and when he came back he handed me my hot chocolate. I paid him and when I was about to leave he stopped me. “Wait! Um…” I turned around.

“Yes?” I asked. I think I saw him blush.

“Um… You come here a lot of my co-worker already consider you a regular customer and um… if is not weird to ask, what your name is?”

“H-Heechul.” I answered happily. “You?”

“Hangeng” he said.

“Nice to formally meet you Hangeng-ssi.” I lifted my hand to shake his, he did the same and when our hands touched I saw the darkness…

~Flashback, Heechul is “dreaming” and can see the characters”~

Where am I? What am I doing here? I stood up in a dark forest. Why the hell am I here? Agh! When I though I was gonna murder someone I saw two people walking. One guy seemed like he was 15 years old and the other one seemed much older. I was gonna ask for help (and then maybe kill them) but they passed right thru me. What the hell? I turned around and the younger one was kinda blushing.

“H-hyung…” the younger said.

“Yes?” the older one said.

“I-I…”

“Tell me”

“I think I’m falling for you” the younger said covering his face. The older one smirked.

“I know. I already fell.”

“Really?” The younger said surprised.

“Yes.”

“H-Hyung… S-Saranghae…” the younger stuttered. The older one smirked again. Why the hell is he smirking?

“I know.” The older said and grabbed the younger’s arm. “Too bad we can’t be together.”

“H-Huh?”

“Your so stupid. You fell for my trap and now say good-bye to your “precious” happiness.”

“What do you mean? What are you going to do?”

“Destroy your life” The man whispered loud enough. And with that the younger crashed down in a pool of blood.”

“You will now see the darkness little dongsaeng. Only the darkness and you will suffer a lot. I vow to it. Sorry but this time your precious hyung can’t save you..,” he said and disappeared. The younger stood up and his eyes became red. Blood red. What the hell just happened?

 

~Hangeng’s POV~

 

“Heechul-ssi! Please wake up!” I was literally screaming. Thank God the café was empty. Heechul-ssi was fine but he fainted. I was hysterical. I decided to call the one of the people I trusted…

 

~Eunhyuk’s POV~
 

I stood under the oak tree of Eden waiting for him. I was getting sleepy when I heard some steps. My black wings were ready to fly to the creature. But then I saw that it was the person I was waiting for...

“Hello there, Hyukjae-hyung” he said.

“Hello there, Donghae-ah…” I said.

“Heechul-hyung, would I be as strong as you?” asked a 9 year old Minho.

“Minho-ah! I’m not as strong as you think” said Heechul.

“Of course you are! You are strong and cool! I wanna be like you!”

“Maybe one day Minho-ah! Maybe one day…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry no 2min! And sorry for the horrible chapter! I promise that the next chapter Taemin will appear! And Kangteuk will meet during the following chapters!

Thank you to my new subscribers! I'm glad your enjoying the story!

Please coment! I'd love to read your opinions!

Enjoy! :)