Chapter 4~

The Darkness' Light

 

~Minho’s POV~                                      

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Minho, please let’s get along” I said while I bowed. I could hear some girl’s squealing. But then I felt something in my heart, pain and happiness at the same time. I smirked, so I’m in a presence of a light angel. Thank god is me who notice it and not Jonghyun. I wonder who it is…

“Mr. Choi, you could seat behind Mr. Lee if you may.” The teacher said pointing to a blonde boy who sat next to a guy who had feline eyes. I bowed and went to my seat. I have to admit, the blonde boy in front of me is really beautiful and he seems quite interesting. Maybe coming to this place isn’t that bad after all.

 

~Taemin’s POV~

 

How can I concentrate now that I know that Choi-ssi is behind me? I feel his eyes behind my head and that makes me feel self-conscious. I just hope this class passes really quickly.

 

~Heechul’s POV~

 

I’m passing around my room nervously. Today Minho and the others are going to school in the human world. I have to say I’m quite worried. Even though Minho is a strong teenager and a skilled fighter, he is quite sensible. When he thinks I cannot hear him, he cries all night long because he doesn’t remember anything before his seventh birthday. It was painful for me to hear him cry but I hope one day he’ll be happy. I know how he feels, lost, abandoned and sad. I feel like that too. I don’t remember nothing before my 15 birthday and sometimes it hurts me that I was happy one day and now I can’t even smile (except for Minho that is). After the fight we had years ago it still shocked me how that light angel almost seemed to care, that is until he fought me. Tsk. Stupid Light angel.

I went to Eunhyuk-ah to see if he had gotten any information of what caused our fight 10 years ago to be filled by darkness and next thing we knew, many of us forgot who they were or how was their childhood. I’m more confused now that how I was 10 years ago! Sadly, Eunhyuk said no new information but he did found out that whatever it was, no doubt that it was a curse. Stupid curses. That means it had to be an elder, which could be light or dark. Now we need to find out who did it.

“Well I’m gonna go for fresh air and maybe look for new recruits.” I said.

“Ok hyung!” Eunhyuk said. And I left to where the wind will take me…

“Be careful! Ne? I know how easily you are scared” said a 15 year old Leeteuk.

“Very funny hyung…” responded a 14 year old Heechul.

 

~Taemin’s POV~

 

Lunch Time! Finally! Maybe a little bit of food and banana milk would make me forget about that new cute boy, Choi stinking Minho. He is in every class I’ve been and he always sits behind me. Why? I must ask. Why? I can’t believe I have a crush on a new kid that I don’t even know! I mean how dumb can I be? Well he does have nice eyes. They are deep brown and they kinda look like a frog, a cute handsome frog. Dang it Taemin! Snap out of it!

“Hey Taemin-ah!” said Sunny sitting down with Yunho and Daesung.

“Hey” I replied.

“Sunny-ah! Taemin-ah!” we heard Onew-hyung from a distance. He sat down happily with a tray full of chicken. Ever since he came Earth the first time, he fell in love with the juicy meat named chicken. Minutes later Kai and Changmin sat down talking about the school soccer try-outs.

“Where is Minzy-ah and Dara-unnie?” asked Sunny.

“They are talking to the new girls we saw earlier. You know how Dara-noona is”. Replied Key-hyung sitting down.

“Of course” said and annoyed Sunny.

“Hey guys!” said Dara-noona with Minzy and the two girls we saw in the morning, the kinda short blonde and the tall brunette. “I was wondering if they could sit down with us.” Dara-noona asked.

“Sure! They can sit next to me!” Yunho replied happily.

“Nice try!” Dara-noona snapped. She then turned to the two girls. “Sorry for him, he’s an idiot.” The girls giggled at this.

“Yah! Dara! Don’t ruin my reputation.” Said the idiot.

“Anyways, this are my new friends Luna and Sulli” Dara-noona said.

“Hi” they both bowed and we all introduced each other. And again I saw Onew-hyung stare at the blonde girl known as Luna-sshi. We had a normal lunch until Choi-sshi and Jonghyun-sshi entered the cafeteria with another boy, Kyuhyun I think his name was. When Onew-hyung saw him, he left the cafeteria all of a sudden. Everyone looked confused and I just shrugged. All I know is that Choi-sshi went towards Luna-sshi and Sulli-sshi and smiled and them. The girls smiled back and nodded.

“Who was that?” Minzy asked.

“Our big brother, Choi Minho.” Sulli replied happily. Wait a minute, brother!?

“But I though your last name was Park?” questioned Kai.

“He’s like my big brother but he is Sulli’s big adoptive brother.” Luna replied. Still, I’m eating lunch with Choi Minho’s sister?! What the heck?!

 

~Heechul’s POV~

 

I arrived at a little comfy café and took a seat. Sometimes I wonder why I’m the leader of the dark angels. I’m nice. Well I’m scary and people may misunderstand. If it wasn’t for Minho, I would be basically alone in this world. Yeah, I have my friends but is not the same to have friend that to have a brother. I wish I had a brother. Well I technically do with Minho-ah, but I adopted him like 5 years ago. He keeps the Choi when he is outside or turf but sometimes he says Kim Minho. Sounds weird I know. In fact he also convinced me in adopting a lonely girl, I nicknamed her Sulli. Yes they were my “kids”. “Kids” because I adopted them illegally. But who cares, at least you have family.

“Excuse me sir, are you gonna order?” I heard someone said and when I looked up I saw a handsome man. I felt my cheeks burn…

“Y-Yeah” I stuttered. Why is my heart beating fast?

“Hyung I’m scared.” Said a 4 year old Heechul.

“Why?” asked a 5 year old Leeteuk.

“Of being away from you when I grow up. I don’t want to be alone.”

“You will always have me dongsaeng, I’m not leaving you, I’m your hyung forever!”

"Promise?"

"Promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Horrible I know but the next chapter or the one after the next one would be a flashback chapter that will explain everything that happen befor Heechul was vanished and cursed. Have you nticd the little flasback momentss? Good!

Please comment! I'd love to hear your opinions!

Enjoy!  :)

And of course, thank you to my new subscribers. I'm glad your liking the story!