Chapter 7~

The Darkness' Light

~Eunhyuk’s POV~
 

I stood under the oak tree of Eden waiting for him. I was getting sleepy when I heard some steps. My black wings were ready to fly to the creature. But then I saw that it was the person I was waiting for...

“Hello there, Hyukjae-hyung” he said.

“Hello there, Donghae-ah…” I said.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Heechul-hyung is acting strange and there’s no doubt that Taemin is also acting strange.” I said.

“How do you know?”

“I always know, you of all people should know that.”

“You are a pain in the you know…”

“You haven’t met Yesung-hyung nor Kyuhyun-ah. Especially Kyu, he is an evil angel, caring at times, but evil.” I said. “And you just confirmed that Taemin-ah is acting strange you know.”

“Whatever” he said and looked down. “H-how is H-Heechul-hyung?” He almost cried while asking that question.

“In pain. And the worst part is that he is suffering a lot with nightmares and hardly sleeps.” I stopped for a minute. “He is close of having a break down and I know that a war is approaching.”

Donghae-ah looked sad and shocked. The year he spend with Heechul as his hyung was a lovely memory and he was scarred with the memory Leeteuk-ssi and Heechul-hyung had their infamous fight. Oddly, I wished that I could’ve been there for Donghae-ah…

“Taemin-ah had been having nightmares you know… Leeteuk-hyung thinks is a trap from Heechul-ssi. Ever since the war 10 years ago, Leeteuk doesn’t trust almost anyone except for us.” He started crying and my heart broke. This angel (literally) was so precious to be crying. When I was about to comfort him, he stood up quickly and looked around confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“One of my friends is in trouble, I have to go.”

Before I could stop him he left. Am I falling for a light angel?

 

~Donghae’s POV~

When I arrived at the human world, I went to the café. I knew Hangeng-hyung worked there. When I entered, I froze. Hangeng-hyung was trying to wake up a boy, not just any boy…

“H-Heechul…” I whispered.

“Are you my new hyung?” asked a 10 year old Donghae.

“Ne!” answered a 13 year old Heechul.

“Would you take care of me?”

“I’m new at being a hyung… but I’ll try my best Donghae-ah! Would you be a good dongsaeng?”

“I will try to be the best dongsaeng!” said an excited Donghae.

 

~Taemin’s POV~

 

I was walking thru our little park. My wings were out and I felt quite sad for some reason. I don’t know. Is weird for me be sad (according to the others), I haven’t even notice that I was “different”. Even Shindong-hyung and Wookie-hyung have noticed. But also, for some strange reason, everytime I think of Minho-ssi, I smiled unconsciously, example right now. I can’t help it. Maybe is his charisma or his big brown eyes that remind me of a Keroro… Whatever it was, I knew I was falling… hard. But he wont feel the same, I know it.

 

~No one’s POV~

 

What Taemin didn’t knew was that in the other side of their realm, a certain Keroro looking boy was thinking the same thing about Taemin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the horrible chapter! Agh! I'm ashamed for even updating but this was kind of a filler.... Sorry again for the crappy chapter!

But thanks to my new subscribers! Seriously thank you!

Enjoy! (I hope!) :)

ps: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY! 2014 is almost (or in some countries is) here!

Please comment I beg you!!! Happy New years again!