Reborn (Author's Note)

The Darkness' Light

Hey subbies!

It's been so long since my last update and i'm really, really sorry. I was in my senior year and I was studying my but off so I could get into one of the best universities of my area. They were many up's and down's but I've overcome them for now I think and I can proudly tell my family, friends and you guys that I finally made it! I got accepted and I will study what I've always love. But just because I was studying and such doesnt' mean I forgot about my stories here on AFF and also my subs. I would never do that. When I had time from time to time I would contimue the plot on my mind and write little bits on papers or such (mostly not but I never forgot those ideas) and I finally had an idea of how to continue this story. You guys probably are mad at me because it has seemed that I neglected my stories but again, i will never do that. I know I'm not one of the best authors out there but I'm willing to try and write some of the many, many ideas taht pop in my head almost everyday (ask my friend blue_shawolSJ, she always tells me to take a mind brake xD) and make them into a nice little story that at least one person may like and say "Whoa, this is a nice story" Back to the point , thing is that my ending doesn't quite match up with the middle part of the story and honestly I re read teh story and I'm like WTH I wrote... So I've decided to start a  new with the story and will re write chapter three onwards. I will delete this story in like a week and post the new re written one in like two weeks? All I know that this summer I will dedicate it to finish my stories here on AFF before college.

Big question is....

Can you guys wait just a little bit more and will you like to read the new version of The Darkness Light? (It will still have the same plot and characters, and for a subbie that ask me something a little while ago... yes more 2min, Lunew and hanchul moments on this version)

I really hope you guys understand.... and I also hope you guys enjoy the re written version....

Thank you again and I will put my all this time! I will give you the link of the re written version on the weekend !


 

Ps. Anyone jamming to "View" or any song from the SHINee "Odd" album???