Chapter 11~

The Darkness' Light

Minho was a coward. Minho was scared. Minho was terrified but Minho was somehow happy. He never expected to fall in love. Whoa, slow down Romeo. He never expected to like or even feel intriged by a light angels aka their mortal enemies. So Minho just ran. He ran to the only place he could be happy...

 

=

 

"LEE JINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh crap...

"Y-yes L-Leeteuk-hyung?"

"What is the meaning of this letter I received from your school? It says that your causing trouble in classes, deny your tutorial services to the new kids and you have skipped your judo meetings for two weeks. What the heck is wrong with you?" rambled an angry Leeteuk.

"I..."

"I what?"

"I don't know! Ever since school started I feel weird ok?! I feel dark shadows around me and I don't even know what it is!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Onew.

"Then why didn't you say something to any of us?"

"I was scared" whimpered Onew who had teary eyes.

"Onew, you know you have to tell us when something is wrong. You can't try to do everything yourself." Leeteuk said with a comforting tone.

"I k-know, mianhe..."

"Is okay, but I still need to speak with your judo coach."

"W-what???" Onew nearly yelled.

"He is the one who reprted you and asked for your guardian to see if we had any problems at home, which reminds me also, your grounded."

"Fine... Good luck with Coach Kim, he's mean"

"I'll try." Leeteuk stood up and left Onew alone in his thoughs.

You need to find who the heck is causing all of this...

 

=

 

The next day, Leeteuk and Onew made their way to Coach Kim's office (well tecchnically Leeteuk forced Onew to go) and while Onew was waiting in the waitingroom, Leeteuk talked to Coach Kim, alone.

I don't care if he is my coach, if he yells at my hyung, he is dead...

You see, even though Onew is a light angel (a clumsy one), ever since his father died, he lost his smile. Yes he smiles sometimes but not his real smile.

Seconds passed, minutes passed and Onew was really nervice. That's it until Proffesor Lee came and brought one of the new girls (he though) and made her sit down next to him.

"Better stay here or else Ms. Park" he said and left. The girl just stuck her tongue out at him when he left. Onew just chuckled at her childish manners.

"So, what did you did?" Onew asked the girl who almost jumped when she saw him.

"E-eh?" she stuttered.

"To get in trouble, it is almost imposible to make Professor Lee mad."

"I just put some pins on his chair" she answered.

"Why?"

"He just pisses me off. And besides is not my first time here anyways."

Onew just laughed. This girl has huge guts to put pins on a teacher's seat. He should be scolding her (he is a light angel) but he found it somehow funny.

"I'm Jinki. People call me Onew" he stretched his arms.

"I know, we've already met." she said.

"Bwoh?!"

"I was blonde when I came here, it was like a few days back that I dyed it back to black. When we met you kind of ran off."

"Oh r-really, mianhe" he said blushing. How can he forget?! Pabo me.

"I'm Luna"

Luna... that's a nice name...

"Thanks" she said blushing.

Ok so I didn't just though that... Pabo me...

 

=

 

"Thanks again Coach Youngwoon, I'll make sure that Jinki-ah doesn't cause anymore trouble."

"That's really nice of you, but don't forget that he will also need to tutor two of the new students."

"'Don't worry he will."

"Thank you"

There was an akward silence for a moment. But somehow it was comfortable.

"Well I gotta go Coach" and with that Leeteuk left. Blushing...

 

 

=

 

"Again?!" yelled a mad Youngwoon.

"Sorry but that proffesor pisses me off" Luna said calmly.

"You have to stop causing trouble."

"Why? Isn't that our duty?" she smirked.

"Not here in this school."

"Well sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I feel a heavenly presence around here, and I know that means light angels."

"Are you the only one that knows?"

"I guess so..."

"Keep it that way, I don't want another war" he said.

 

=

 

Minho climbed at the top of the abandoned building. He stretched his arms and looked at the sky letting his hair fall at his eyes. He tried to forget the heavanly creature but he just couldn't. He felt his heart rip in two. It felt good to love a light creature but it felt so wrong.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

The demons were punishing him. They wanted him to forget. They wanted him to destroy but he just couldn't. His heart was divided.\

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!" he kept screaming, unknow to him that an angel was watching.

"H-hyung..." Taemin whispered scared looking at him behind the tree.

Minho stopped screaming and became unconscious, falling from the second floor to the ground.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What is love?" asked a 5 year old Taemin.

"Love is something complicated Taeminnie.." answered a teenage Leeteuk.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A/N: Hello! Hope you like this cahpter. Sorry for the Kangteuk fans, I''ll write more of them in the future updates.

Thanks alot to my new subs!

And hope you are enjoying the story so far!

Next chapter: 2min confession time!!!!!!!!!!!