6

1-4-3
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen waited patiently for Haerin to come at the park. He dressed casually with checkered t-shirt and jeans. His bangs were curled to make him appeared more cute.

Haerin knew the back facing Chen was just a few feet away from her, "Chen!"

He spun around, she was running towards him and he flashed a grin, "I thought you were waiting all alone in this park."

"Nope." She scanned him from head to toe, Chen nervously smiled, "Why? Am I too formal for this party?" Haerin leaned back and put two thumbs up in the air, "Nice maybe too old-fashioned." 

Chen pouted. *Serri gave this t-shirt for me as a christmas gift last year.* Haerin noticed his fallen expression and said, "Hey, cheer up. You are just okay for this party because-" She paused and grinned, "You look hot."

"Really?" Chen sheepishly rub his neck. "Yeah. Okay we are going now."

"Now? I mean- Are we allowed to be even there? At the club?" He questioned.

"It will be fine Chen. I- I love to go there during my spare time." She tried to convince him. Chen swallowed hard. He remembered the promise he made with Serri. 

"Rule number 1; We still contact each other if we move to different school."

"Accepted." Chen nodded. Serri shot him a not-so-convinced look , "Rule number 2; We must trust each other as best friend!"

"Accepted. Next?"

"Rule number 3; Don't go to the club until you reach 21-"

"What?! Yah! What if my new friends held their party in there?"

"Jongdae!" She lightly whacked him in the arm. "No. You must reach 21 and above."

"Seriously?"

"Deal?" She stucked her pinky out. Chen thought about it for a while and finally made his decision by lacing his finger through hers. "Aigoo Monkey Jongdae, I warned you about being friends with me but now you are stuck with me forever by your words that day."

The flashback ended and Chen realized he was recalling that inside the fancy car he just hopped into. Haerin was beside him playing her phone. She looked up and blinked at him, "Why?"

"Nothing." He shook his head. *I break the rule.. Sorry Serri-ah.. I just can't wait until I reach 21.*

*

Haerin pushed her way through the thick youngsters who were dancing crazily to the music. She scrutinized her eyes as she looked around her surrounding. *Hold on, is that Chen?* Haerin may be drunk a little but she knew exactly how to set her mind straight. Chen was dancing with two girls stick too close around his body and his face was all red and goofy. 

*Okay, party is over.* She walked over to him and grab his arm, "Let me go!" Chen hissed. He was in his drunken state.

"How many beers did those guys feed you?" Haerin furrowed her eyebrows, even she can't drink too much or else she will get a teribble headache tomorrow. Chen counted his fingers, "I don't know! But those beers tasted good!"

Haerin smack her forehead, "No! Come on, we should go home now."

"Why?! I like it here!" He wriggled free from her tight grip. Haerin clucked her tongue, "Come back to your sense! We need to go home."

"No!" He shouted stubbornly. Haerin let out a deep sigh, "I'm calling the guards!" He exclaimed. She shook her head, *Call them. They know me. Beside, I'm the owner of this place.*

"Chen. I'm serious." With all her strength, she grabbed his collar and strode towards the exit door.

"Why..

Please log in to read the full chapter