4

1-4-3
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chen stepped outside the convenience store and took a sip of his banana milk. Not long after that, he decided to head back home to finish up his homeworks.

He passed by a club and halted on his track. He took a sip again of his drink while shaking his head towards the bunch of teenagers in front of the club getting all drunk.

"Aigoo, teenagers these day." He shrugged and continue on with his walk.

Just then, he heard a loud scream at the alley. He gulped and ready to sprint off from the place but when his curiosity kick in, he has no choice but to check it out what is going on in there.

He tip toed while approaching the alley. He hold his breath for a while as he leaned againts the wall.

"Help me!" It was indeed a girl's voice.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, stuttered a bit.

"Yah, Choi Haerin isn't it obviously I want your body?" The guy with a black suit harshly grab her chin and leaned closer.

Chen widened his eyes. *Haerin?! Isn't that Serri's friend?*

"YAH! LET HER GO NOW!" Chen showed up in front of them and shouted. Haerin frantically shook her head signaling him not to mess-up with the gangster guy.

The guy snorted, "Oh look, its your knight in the shining armor~"

"Kill him." He demanded his crew. 

"NO!!"

Chen stood there with no fear. *Its been a long time since I fight.* He easily dodge the tall guy attack when he swung his leg towards Chen.

*You mess up with the awesome Kim Jongdae huh?* Chen rotated his wrist and punch one of the crew on the face. His eyes grew alarm when the big guy grab his shoulders and push him on the ground. Chen whimpered in pain.

They surrounded him and kick him continously in the stomach.

"Stop! Stop!" Haerin begged them to stop. The guy smirked and leaned again until their nose almost touch.

Haerin squirmed uncomfortably and looked away in disgust. She rub her pocket for any pepper spray. 

"Stay away from me!" She finally found it and sprayed it right away on his face. The guy shrieked in pain as Haerin kick his personal between his pants. The crew not minding Haerin running away  quickly help their leader out. 

Haerin shook Chen's shoul

Please log in to read the full chapter