2

1-4-3
Please log in to read the full chapter

"HEY! HEY EVERYBODY I GOT GOOD NEWS!"

"NOBODY IS GOING TO CLAP YOU FOR THAT!" The student of 3-B snapped back at the fat boy who is now standing at the door and was looking so exhausted from running.

"We have a new student! And it is a girl!" He announced. Boys perked up at the mention of 'girl' while the girls whined in jealousy except for Serri who was looking forwards towards the new student.

"Mr. Noh is coming!" He instantly ran to his own seats. Everyone hushed down and a tall and handsome young man step inside the class. Behind him was the new anticipated student.

"Bad news, I have to postponed our test next week and the good news is we have just receive a new transfer student. Introduce yourself." The girl beamed up to him and took a step forward.

"Hello. My name is Choi Haerin. Nice to meet you all." She bowed lightly.

"You may take any seat you want." Mr.Noh nodded at the empty seats. The boys whistled as she strode towards the back of the class. Serri looked up to locked eyes with girl who was now staring down at her.

"May I sit here?"

"Sure." Serri smiled broadly. She finally have a desk partner. Haerin put her bag down and settled on her new seat. Serri glanced sideways. Haerin have a very sharp nose and her eyes resembles like the cat. Any guy would fall for her beauty and when she stare down at herself on the window, she saw the reflection of herself. To her, she was nobody. Park Serri is obviously nobody.

She wondered if Jongdae will fall for a girl like Haerin. Will he? Finger crossed. 

When it was recess time, everyone had gone to the cafeteria except for Haerin and Serri. It was silence and awkward until Haerin spoke out,

"Would you mind showing me around the school?" 

Serri was hesitated for a while but agreed to take her around the school. Haerin talk a little bit about her life. She explained the reason why she move here. Serri thought Haerin is the type of girl she can get comfortable with.

Please log in to read the full chapter