1

1-4-3
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"YAH! KIM JONGDAE! GET DOWN FROM THE TREE AT ONCE!" She kicked, punched and even tried to climb up the tree. Chen grinned teasingly.

"I don't trust you Park Serri. My will be hurt if I go down there."

Serri gritted her teeth and then blew a rasberry. There is no way Chen going to get down from that tree, all she wanted from him was the bunch of notes she had made for an upcoming test tomorrow. But it seemed to be difficult as Chen didn't listened to her.

"Fine. Have fun with my notes! Don't ever call me again!" She huffily said, slung her bag and stormed away angrily from the place. Chen watched her go in amused. He softly smiled as he thought it was about time to get her back. He landed with a thump and quickly ran after her.

"Yah! Park Serri!" He strolled down beside her and Serri flashed a devious smirk.

"KIM.JONG.DAE!" Chen tried to escape but Serri was fast enough to hold him back.

"WAIT! I'M SORRY OKAY?!" He begged for mercy. Serri grabbed onto his colar and threw him harshly on the ground.

"You should have your own notes from now on. Gosh. Why I even friends with you?" Serri smacked her forehead in shame. Chen pouted as he stood up.

"Sorry. I will never do that ever again. I promise." He held a pinky out but Serri turned away from him and just walked away.

"I'll treat you fried chicken!" Chen shouted, hoping she would fall for that. Eventually, Serri frozed. Her favorite food in the entire world is CHICKEN! 

She spun around and glared at him.

"This time, you will pay right?"

"Of course! After all, you are my cute best friend~" He slung his arm around her neck and pulled her closer. She shoved him away, 

"Don't get touchy-touchy with me if you haven't feed me a chicken yet!"

Chen pouted cutely,

"Oka

Please log in to read the full chapter