O7 - Kim Jongdae

Miracles in December (An EXO Christmas Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed to yourself in disappointment as you were going to spend this year's Christmas all alone. Your boyfriend, Kim Jongdae, also known as EXO's Chen, is a busy celebrity and unfortunately this year, he had a schedule during Christmas and he won't be able to spend it with you for the first time in years since you both had gotten together. 

You wouldn't have been this disappointed if you would have found out about his schedule earlier as you would have made plans with either your family or some friends, instead of having to spend it all by yourself. By the time Jongdae told you that he had to work on the holiday, it was already too late for you to make other plans as your family have left the country to be on a holiday vacation somewhere in Australia where your mother's relatives lived. And you already knew your friends had all had plans, so none of them could spend the year's Christmas with you. 

Jongdae of course couldn't be more sorry. He spent each and every year's Christmas with his dearest girlfriend and this would be his first without you as well. He felt more guilty for you than being disappointed for not being able to spend it with you, as he knew your family and friends were not available on such last-minute turnouts. He apologised a million times and bought you more than one presents in advance for not being able to be with you. You weren't mad at him, how could you even be. You know exactly how he felt and you didn't want him to feel guilty despite your disappointment because it was not like he had a choice. If he had, nothing could be more important than you.

You heaved yet another sigh to yourself as you were sprawled all over your couch with Home Alone playing on the TV. You and Jongdae would watch this movie every year and it never gets old. Oddly, having to watch it alone felt meaningless and it only simply made you miss your boyfriend even more than you already have. 

You made yourself a mug of hot chocolate and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter