O3 - Wu Fan

Miracles in December (An EXO Christmas Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rolled your eyes when you felt a pebble hit your shoulder from the back. Stupid Wu Fan, I'm gonna show him who's boss later. You turned around to shoot him a glare only to find him smirking evilly at you. You scoffed and stared back coldly at him. 

A smile crept up your face when your best friend set himself beside you, "What's wrong, honeybun? Who made you frown like that, hm?" asked Chanyeol, your bestie as you sighed, "It's that annoying Wu Fan again. He threw pebbles at me." you pouted as Chanyeol patted your head and took his turn to glare at Kris then picked up the pebbles previously and threw it back at Kris.

Kris only threw his hands up in surrender and left in a huff. Chanyeol beamed in victory as you giggled at how cute he is. 

 

But that was only when you were all at the age of 11. Everyone has now grown up to be matured adults, but some things just never seem to change. Kris remained to be the annoying neighbour he is, and Chanyeol was still your ultimate best friend, going through all sorts of hardships with you.

Unfortunately, after being in the same middle school and same high school as Kris, he, yet again, goes to the same college as you and Chanyeol. You might think he'll finally grow up to be less annoying but hell no! He only grew up to be more annoying than ever.

On one fine day, "Yeollie~ It's Christmas tomorrow! Should we go celebrate somewhere?" you asked as you wrapped your arms around his torso from behind, "Hm? Celebrate?" he turned around to face you with a frown, "I'm sorry, honeybun. I can't be with you this Christmas." he grimaced and pulled you into his embrace as he knows you'll sulk because of that.

Some people stared as they passed by, the rest got used to you and Chanyeol's PDAs. Everyone in college thought the two of you are dating when really, you're not. "But why, Yeollie?" you pouted and snuggled into his chest to inhale his scent. 

He slightly pulled away, "My parents took advantage of the public holiday to bring me and noona out on a family vacation. I'll come back as soon as I can to replace my absence, okay?" you could only nod sadly and let go of him. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey, I won't be happy if you're like this."

He grabbed your hands and pecked one of your knuckles, "I need to get home and start packing, I promise I'll be back as soon as possible." he linked your pinkies with a cute beam. With a smile, you assured him that you were okay to be left alone. He pecked your forehead, "Thanks for being understanding, honeybun. Love ya~" you waved as he took his leave for home.

 

"Take care, Yeollie. Have fun~" you sang reluctantly and hung up as Chanyeol called to announce that he's leaving Seoul for his family Christmas vacation. You skipped downstairs to find your parents cuddling up on the couch, watching Home Alone for the umpteenth time. 

You plopped yourself onto the single sofa and blew a raspberry. Your mother tilted her head to a side, "Hey sweetie~ What are you doing here? Aren't you gonna go celebrate Christmas with Chanyeol?" you sighed and shook your head, "Nah, his parents took him out on a vacation."

Your mother sat up with a bright smile, "No worries, sweetheart. Last time I checked, the Wu family aren't going anywhere for Christmas as well. Why don't you go spend some time with Wu Fan, hm?" your eyes rounded at the mention of Kris, seriously? Thanks, but no, thanks.

"Erm, mum, it's alright. I'd rather loiter around town and shop on my own--" your mother cut you off, "Nonsense! Now you wait here, I'm gonna go call Wu Fan over so he could keep you company." Before you could say no, your mother picked up the house phone dialed the number of your neighbour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter