O4 - Kim Joonmyun

Miracles in December (An EXO Christmas Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let out another huge sigh as you went through your closet for the umpteenth time you did today. A pair of arms wrapped itself around you from the back and snuggled its face into the crook of your neck, planting a kiss there in the process. 

"What's wrong, babe? Still can't find something right to wear for tonight?" you nodded grimly, Suho chuckled, " Just wear something simple, you know you look beautiful in everything. Even now you're beautiful, and you're just in my t-shirt!" you laughed and playfully turn around to slap his arm. 

"It's easy for you to say, but this is the first time I'm meeting your parents, Joonmyun. It's not your friends, it's your parents." you became a nervous wreck ever since Suho presented you the news that his parents wanted to meet his lovely girlfriend who made their son into a dork in love. 

You wanted to give his parents an excellent impression for the first meeting. You and Suho had been together, in deep love for almost two years, and you were sure you wanted to give his parents the ideal daughter-in-law impression. 

Sure, you have had several boyfriends before Suho, but ever since you met Suho, you knew he was different, you knew he was the one. He gave you a sense of security and trust that made you feel safe whenever there was his presence near or with you. 

You have always dreamed and fantasized of meeting the right guy you would devote your life to, hoping to meet him sooner, and here he is, right beside you, telling you he loves you every chance he gets. You didn't like to boast, but this time, you really did felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 

 

After contemplating over a few dresses for hours, you had finally made a decision on a simple floral-patterned dress that gave off a class and elegant look, exactly what you wanted, along with a necklace that he had bought you for Valentine's Day. Thanks to Suho's luxurious taste, he managed to change you, from an average-looking girl into his fair princess. 

You turned around to look at yourself in the mirror as a clap was heard coming from the entrance of your bedroom, "So beautiful, as always~" you just beamed cheekily at Suho, "I know right!" Both of you burst into a fit of laughter at your naughty response. 

"Well, you don't look too bad yourself too, Mr. Kim." you grinned when he approached you in his white button-up collar shirt, looking as handsome as ever. 

 

He couldn't resist the urge of being close to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, "You're really the most beautiful girl I have ever met." he confessed, you blushed a little. You didn't know where he learned to be mushy but you didn't complain, you liked it this way. 

Without noticing, as if natural, he leaned in close to you as you unconsciously closed your eyes to feel his lips land onto yours, which you just applied lip bal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter