Love at First Sight

FRICTIONAL LOVE

The commercial start shooting

Fan boy luhan is holding his emotions

Hello!!! Girl’s generation is on the set 

“I see them all in person” he said in low tune. “I can’t believe I must be dreaming” he added

Sehun is seating on the chair looking at luhan and not taking off his eye on him.

“You really exist my frictional love that I just created in a book” Sehun said in amazed tune. He looks at luhan jaw line, nose, lips and his adorable eye.

 

 “You’re so beautiful just like my lulu” he said. “But you’re a guy?” he added. He hit his head and looks down. “But his a guy” he said while looking down “Sir Is anything wrong?” D.O asks. Sehun look at him in a blank stare.

 

Suddenly someone shout like a freak! “ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sehun got his attention “is everything okay?” he said in concern tune.

Everyone look at this nerd guy.

“I’m you’re biggest fan!!!” luhan shouted at girls generation. “Luhan shut up!” Kris said in high tune.

The girl’s generation looks at luhan and smile. “Hi!” yoona said to him.

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” luhan shouted “hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” luhan added and wave to them and act like a kid.

Sehun smile of what he sees “hahaha! Cute” he said in funny tune.

 

“Get him out of here now!!!” the director shouted. Every bodyguard goes to luhan and grabs him “Wait I’m sorry I’m sorry” luhan apologized and begging pls don’t kick me out

The bodyguards grab him and take him out of the set “stop!!! Don’t hurt him! Don’t kick him out” someone shouts!

Everyone look at that person. “Sehun?” lay said.

“Let him stay” Sehun order

 

The bodyguard put luhan down and confused.

“Huh?” luhan said in confused. “Huh? Okay! Oh Sehun” the director said.

Luhan look at the guy who orders to stop him to be kicking out on the set. But he didn’t see him because he left the set immediately after he said that

“I’m sorry! “Luhan apologized again and still looking at that guy while leaving the set

“He seem nice” luhan smirked

 

 

“Sir why did you stop the bodyguards to kick him out” D.O asks. Sehun stop from walking and look at D.O straight like he is going to kill him. “I don’t know” Sehun said in serious tune and walk away. D.O got really scared the way Sehun look at him.

“I’m not going to ask him again” D.O swears to himself.

 

 

On the set

“Hey Lu! Don’t do that again” kris said. “im sorry! Kris im really sorry but whose that guy?” luhan ask. “The one from stopping you to been kicking out?” tao said to luhan. “Yah?” luhan answer in serious tune. “His the next CEO of this company luhan” lay said. “Huh?” luhan so confused “his the next CEO its mean his a HEIR?” luhan ask in serious way. “YES!!!” everyone answer in the same time.

Luhan blank for the moment “why did he do that? His the boss in here” luhan thought

“lu!!!” kris shouted at him.

“huh!?” luhan wake up from his blank moment “what is it?” luhan ask

“They are leaving!” Kris pointed to the girl’s generation “what!!! Wait!!!” luhan shouted and back to his fan boy thing again.

“Hi!!! Hi!!! Wait!!!” luhan is running toward them. Suddenly luhan feet got tangle in the wire

BOOOOOOM!!! Luhan is on the floor. “aw!!!” he shouted

Kris quickly helps luhan. “Are okay luhan you hurt yourself again?” then the girl’s generation left the set they didn’t saw luhan fell.

Everyone look at him and laugh.

“Hahaha!!!” “Silly” “nerd boy” “stupid” “that what you get” “idiot” luhan can hear this word from the staff while Kris helps him.

Luhan can’t stop his tear then one by one his tear roll on his face. “kris I want to go home” luhan said in teary tune and hug kris.

“Ignore them” kris said. “All they said is true” luhan reply

“Don’t cry” someone said

Kris and luhan look who said that.

Then they were surprise!!! To see seoyhun

Huh?” they both said.

“Are you okay?” seoyhun said in concern tune.

Luhan is just staring at seoyhun with his teary eye. “Stop crying I said” seoyhun said again. “Luhan stop crying your idol told you! so stop crying!!!” tao said to luhan.

“Hahaha!!! You’re so cute! Luhan is that you’re name?” seoyhun ask. Luhan can’t answer because he can’t believe his idol is talking to him. “Yes yes! His name is luhan” Kris answered.

“Nice to meet you luhan. Hey want to meet us all?” seohyun said

Luhan is still in shock and amazed

“Yes he want to meet you all” kris answered

Let’s go” seoyhun said and walk

Kris grabs luhan hand and follows her and tao is following too.

Hey girls this is luhan are number one fan in New York!” seoyhun introduce him.

“Hi!!! Luhan” everyone greeted him and smile.

Hi” luhan said and still in shock. “lu! Talk to them” Kris said. Luhan is still in shock and don’t know what to say

“Luhan Are you okay?” yoona ask. “Me?” luhan answer and pointing himself “Yes!” Yuri said and goes to luhan. “You look like a girl luhan” she said.

Luhan wake up from his shock moment because what he just heard.

No! No! No! I’m not a girl” luhan explained.

You’re not but you look like a girl” sunny said and smile. “Huh? Really?” luhan said in surprised tune.

Kris and tao giggled about what they heard.

I look like a girl” luhan said again in a cute tune.

Everyone laugh because luhan is defiantly cute by saying those words

Hey luhan lets take picture of you and all of us okay?” taeyeon said.

“Me?” luhan said. “YES!!!” everyone answer.

Really thank you thank you” luhan give his cam to Kris and everyone gather around to luhan.

Say!!! LUHAN!!!” Jessica shouted. “LUHAN!!!” everyone said in a cute tune.  

 

 

 

 

On the top of the building

Oh Sehun Office

Sehun is looking at the view of New York and cloudy sky form in the city.

It’s a cloudy sky here now lulu” Sehun wrote on his passport book. “do you fell cold?” he added and look at the window “ 1 “ he count “2” “3” snowflakes?” he said. “Lulu its winter and I count the 1st 2nd and 3rd snowflakes” he write and smile like no one can take away.

Sehun look at the window and sees all the snowflakes falling. “You’re real?” Sehun said and thinks of this nerd guy he just saw earlier. “But you’re a guy” he added. “Lulu what’s wrong with my heart right now!” he write. “I feel so weird I can feel my heart making this drum sound that I never felt before” he added “while saying this to you lulu I think of this nerd guy I saw earlier” he added and feel disappointed. “he really look like you. But his a guy” he added.

He stops writing and look at the window.

The snowflakes keep falling from the sky

“Every time I think of you my hearts stop for a moment and can hear a drum sound in my heart! My heartbeat sound like want to compose a music and it feel so weird! Really weird because you’re a guy” he said in low tune.

“Is this Love of First Sight” Sehun added