Luhan book worm

FRICTIONAL LOVE

 

Morning came to the prince stonetown located at New Jersey in usa.

Luhan woke up and feel so happy to be waking up in early morning. Luhan always wake up at this time and always sleep early. Luhan is a weird person his style is weird and don’t know about fashion at all not like his cousin Kris that fashionable cuzhis a model by the way.

 

Luhan is working on his cousin Kris on the store called book worm.

 

Luhan is the head manager of that store cuz Kris trust him for the best

 

Luhan came down from his room and ready for his work he wears a huge jacket that Kris gave him. Before leaving he made a breakfast for him and Kris cuz he knows Kris is still sleep as always cuz Kris always sleep at late night despite of his schedule.

After eating, luhan is ready for work and its 7am in the morning. The cold wind blow on his face and luhan smile like a kid that excited to go work.

Luhan is a 25 years old and his big red hair and covering his eyes with his bangs but the cute red lips of luhan pouted like a kid.

 

He finally reaches the store and opens the door. “Good morning book worm” luhan said to the store quietly cuzhis a silent guy.

 

He goes to the counter and smile. He grab a book under the counter and said “hi bookworm did you miss me?” luhan smiled like a innocent kid and said “I miss you” then luhan open the book.

 

He gets his pen with a design of cute smiling face and a big eye worm on the top of his pen. “Morning my hunieeee. I miss you and love you every day of my life huniee” he wrote and smile.

 

Luhan have this book and called bookworm. A dairy book by the way. Luhan is a young and single guy since birth. He never got a love life and Kris always set him on a blind date but ending up zero.

 

Luhan don’t like girls cuzluhan like guys LOL. That’s why.

 

Since luhan is shy and no sense of style but he is a good guy and trusted guy he always cares for everyone that’s important to him. He is the bread winner of the family since his dad past away since he was 10 years old.

Kris helps him when he became a top model in New York and helpsluhan to work in usa. Cuz they leave in Seoul Korea.

 

Luhan is always smiling when he writes on his bookworm and not thinking about his problem and sometimes people hate him cuz of his style and nerd look that what they called luhan.

 

“Eat your breakfast my handsome huniee and don’t miss me too much” luhan write and closed the book.

 

Frictional love that keeping luhan to leave in that place and become happy cuz leaving in that place is not easy especially if you don’t have close friend to be with you.