Heirs

FRICTIONAL LOVE

 

There is a man named Sehun the Heirs of the Amenisia Airways and one of the best airline companies in the World. Sehun is 19 old man and busy in life no time to have a party life or even a teenage life cuzhis the only child of the Oh family and its take a lot of responsibility to be Oh Sehun.

Everyone is looking him as a role model to the youth cuz on its early aged in life Sehun become so responsible to be the next CEO in the company. Oh Sehun is famous for being the youngest Heirs in this generation.

Everyone thinks of Sehun have a perfect life. But they don’t really know what Sehun really thought of his amazing life.

 

sehun you need to fly to new york tomorrow right ?” sehun father spoke to him “yes dad early morning flight as always” sehun talk like a perfect man. “have a nice trip my oh sehun, being Oh is the best right?” his father said to his only son “yes dad the best in life” sehun said like a true CEO.

 

When night comes and sehun go to his room he totally run to his bed and jump like a kid and bounce on his bed like he miss it so much. He smile like no one can take away and sehun get the book under his bed. Sehunsmile and kiss the book.

 

Sehun can act like a kid only on its room. Cuz come to think of it his only 19 years old man right ?

 

Sehun open the book and get his luxury pen. “How are you doing my lovely wife? Did you eat your dinner? Do you miss me?” sehun right this kind of word on its dairy book.

 

Sehun named its book a passport cuz he always travel the globe and not staying in one place.

 

Sehun write this word on its passport cuzsehun did not fell in loved or having a love life ever on his life. Sehun only create this frictional love cuz his scared to fell in loved on the reality world of love life.

 

“im sad my wife. Cuz everyone think that im a good CEO or a good leader. But thinking it on myselfim not even close to my dad that can run a huge company” sehun write while his big bright smile fade away.

 

Lulu im sad I wanna see you” sehun write this word and feel so sad and miss his frictional love.

 

Sehun closed his book and kiss it. He closed his eye and thinking when the day is he could meet his wife named lulu.

 

Sehun always think that maybe someday he will meet the real lulu even thou is hard to believe that fictional love is once in a blue moon to be seen. Or maybe this frictional love will remain as a frictional love.

 

Sehun fell asleep like a ordinary person and not even changing his tuxedo suit he so peace while asleep.