I’m Not Straight

FRICTIONAL LOVE

Oh Sehun scratch his head “you hit me” he said.

No! It’s not me!” luhan explained and help him. “Luhan! That guy is staking at you” baek said.

What?” luhan surprised what baek said.

Yes! His the one I saw yesterday!” baek said.

Luhan just stare at sehun while helping him. “No I did not!” sehun said.

Baek got close to them and said “what do you want?”

Sehun look at baek. “I’m sorry I’m sorry” he bow and leave the store immediately.

Baek and luhan just stare at him.

 

Sehun got scared and confused that’s why he walks out

What I am doing here. Why did I go here? It’s impossible that he will fall for me. It’s impossible I will fall for him. His a guy” sehun thought

Suddenly he stops from walking.

“Is this real?” he thought and touched his forehead “I think I’m in loved with him” he said.

Is that possible?” he added “I don’t want to leave him” he said in low tune “I want to be with him” he added.

He look at his watch on his wrist “I can’t leave now not now” he said. “I will make you fall for me luhan” sehun said proudly and smirked with a smile.   

 

HOUSE OF KRIS

Its late evening 11pm in the clock time…

What is this?” luhan thought while looking at his window on his room and the snow keeps falling in the lonely night

I heard this melody when I saw you” he thought again and put his hand on his chest “Love?” he added. “He really looks like you” he said while looking at his book worm “I don’t know what really happen to me! To my heart in fact when I saw you Oh Sehun” he added.

“You’re Oh Sehun! I’m nobody” he said and gets his book. “Is this true a frictional love I created? In a book! A person I just create! Name Hun is real?” he said. “It’s impossible” he added.

 

“Luhan?” kris said and knocks on the door.

Yes?” luhan answered in panic! He quickly opens the door and throws his book. “Is anything wrong kris?” he said while he opens the door.

Lu! I’m going to London tomorrow! For my work” kris said in low tune. “Huh?” luhan is in shock and just stare at kris.

“I need to go there but don’t worry baek will be here with you” he said. “Huh? Okay” luhan said and confused

“Are you okay luhan?” kris said in concern tune. “Yes! I’m okay” luhan answered in high tune.

Why are you not sleeping yet luhan?” kris said in funny tune. “Huh?” luhan don’t know what to answer because he always sleeps at 9pm or earlier.

Suddenly kris hugs him “huh?” he was shock. “So nice! Lu!” kris said in comfortable tune. “I wish you were my” kris got cut off when luhan push him.

“Kris!!! I’m a guy remember I told you already! Don’t hug me!” luhan said in high tune. “I’m sorry! It’s just a cousin hug! Dah?” kris said in confused.

“Okay! Goodnight have a safe flight!” luhan said and bow to kris and closed the door. “What’s wrong with him?” kris thought and just stares at the door.

Luhan quickly run to his bed and cover his body with his blanky. “Kris why are keep doing that to me I’m getting shy of you even thou I’m your cousin. Maybe because I’m gay” luhan thought while his cheek blushes.

 

 

Sehun is walking in the city of apple this time he fell like an ordinary person because no one is around with him he cancel his flight to Korea he said to his father he need to stay for promotional purpose but the truth is he stay for luhan.

“what are you doing right now?” he thought “I’m getting addicted to you I can’t even take you out of my head luhan” he added while walking in the busy street of new york while the snow keeps falling the cold breeze make sehun feel sad and confused.

“I fall for you! Is this because you look like my frictional love I created?” he thought in confused mine.

Maybe my heart feels you” he added “I don’t know what’s going on with me! All I think is you! You! You!” he said in low tune. “I have 1 week to stay and to show my love to you luhan” he thought again.

“I’m in loved with a guy! With luhan!” he said and looks at the sky while the snow falling on his handsome face and he look down and think deeply to his heart “I’m not straight” he said and smile.