New York

FRICTIONAL LOVE

Oh Sehun arrived at the city of Apple and as always when the plane landed Oh Sehun busy schedule strike like a lightning.

He immediately got to the car and headed to the office of the airline company. cuz the company plan a new route in New York and being a best airline in the world they must plan the new route for the best

Sehun look at the scenery in the amazing look of the New York. Like a lightning he thinks of lulu and maybe he will find his wife in New York. “hahaha silly me” sehun said to himself. “it’s impossible I will find such a frictional love in reality” sehun said and laugh a little “it’s everything okay sir?” his assistant ask him. Sehun look at his assistant and thinking his not alone in the car. “Yes everything is find” sehun said like no one heard him saying those word.

They arrived at the company building and headed to the office. “Good morning oh sehun” his cousin Lay ask. “Lay?” sehun said and shock like what on earth lay is doing in New York.

Lay is a famous model in the world in fact he always get the best magazine, fashion show and advertisement and Sehun is close to Lay before he become famous and Lay is 24 years Old.

Let’s talk at the office” sehun said and walk forward. “Ah? Yes. Okay” lay said confused cuz he did not saw Oh Sehun for 3years now cuz of his busy life being a model.

When thay reach at the office. “D.O I need the latest report of our net income here in New York” sehun said “yes sir” D.O said and leave the office. D.O is the trusted assistant of Oh Sehun he always fly whenever Sehun go is. Leaving like a jetsetter.

After D.O leave lay closed the door and leaving only both of them. Sehun run fast to lay and hug lay like a teddy bear he misses so much. “I miss you oppa Lay” sehun said happily. “ hahaha!!! I thought you change Oh Sehun” lay said happily and shocked.

I will never change in my cousin oppa! I just being professional in front of them cuz you know im the next CEO of this company right?” sehun said like a kid. “You act so well! I can give you an award for that” Lay said. “Is your busy day okay?” sehun said. “Yes im free now” lay said. “How do you know I’m here?” sehun said curiously. “You know Oh Sehun your company is looking for a new model to advertise about your new route here and I’m the one they called” lay said happily. “Wow!!! You’re an super star model now lay! Everyone wants you to advertise their product or company” sehun said and amazed at his cousin.

hahaha!!! You’re such a kiddo!!! Sehun” lay said while laughing. “hahaha!!!” sehun laugh too not thinking he so much Super Star than Lay. Cuz hello!!! Oh Sehun in the next CEO of the company in the young aged right?

They enjoy there chat and conversation and not thinking about their busy life. Like a kid just talking some nonsense and enjoy there moment for being a loyal cousin.