Commercial

FRICTIONAL LOVE

The next day 

 

Luhan stay at house because his injured.

I got into an accident hun. Im so stupid hun. Why I am like this I failed kris” luhan write on his book worm and tears start to drop on the book.

“Now im crying like a kid again” he said.

Luhan look at his window he can see a cloudy sky “ 1 “ he count  “ 2 “ “ 3 “ snowflakes start to fall one by one “winter!” he said. “hun its winter! And I count the 1st 2nd and 3rd snowflakes fall” he write. Luhan smile like no one can take away. “I wish I can finally meet you hun. It’s been 3 years hun! Since I create you in my heart hun” he said in a lonely tune.

Luhan is hoping for his FRICTIONAL LOVE and meet him in reality.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Kris enter the room of luhan

luhan!!! Your idol girl’s generation will be in commercial with me! Today!”  Kris said excitedly

Luhan jaw drop! 

“kris!!!” luhan shout and run to kris

pls pls I wanna see them can I go kris pls” luhan beg like a cat and making his eye into sparking adorable.

You can’t go lu!” kris said “why! Cause I failed you?” luhan said in so disappointed tune. “no! lu! Cause you need to rest” kris said in concern tune. While shuffling luhan hair.

Luhan look down and really disappointed to his self again “im so stupid” he said in calm tune. “You’re not lu!” kris said and hold luhan chin making luhan to look at him.

Luhan look at kris in a super close up he thought kris is so handsome so perfect and the face the eye making him melt like an ice.

lu! What are you thinking?” kris asks. “hu! Nothing!” luhan remove kris hand and walk toward the window cause he don’t want to see his face on red right! And kris still doesn’t know about luhan true color.

lu! Are you okay?” kris asks “im okay kris” luhan answer.

Kris goes close and hugs luhan in the back. “lu you can go with me” he said in soft tune.

Luhan feel the Goosebumps on his skin. Why kris hugging me like this? Is he in loved with me secretly. He thought to his self.

 Luhan release the hug from kris

kris! Why are you hugging me” luhan said in high tune. “hahaha!!!” kris laugh. “im your cousin lu!” kris explained “but don’t hug me like that I’m a man kris!” luhan explained in high tune.

Kris stares at him and confused like why is he acting strange

Okay okay luhan you can go with me now!” kris said.

Luhan glared at him.

im not joking luhan” kris said again. “Really?” luhan answer. Kris just nodded and smile.

Luhan smile so brightly and hug kris “really thank you thank you!” luhan said happily. “Now you’re hugging me?” kris said. Luhan let go of kris and blush. “im sorry im just excited” luhan explained.

Fix yourself and were ready to leave in a few minutes lu” kris said.

 

At the commercial

“lu stay at my side I’m going to do my make up!” kris said. And luhan followed him.

After few hours they are ready to shoot the latest commercial for the Amenisa Airlines

kris im scared all of the people in here look so stunning and fashionable” luhan said. “So?” kris answer.

Look at me! Im not fashionable” luhan said in high tune.

Kris stops for the moment and look at luhan. “Big jacket that I gave you and rainbow shirt with a loss slack with a sneakers?” kris say “you’re so ew!!! Luhan!” kris added.

kris! I told you!” luhan said. “Now you have a fashion of style” kris answer and smile.

While walking toward the set “hey can you pls hold this for me” the guy said and gives his stuff to luhan. “LAY?” kris said. “kris are you ready for the commercial?” lay answer. “Yes I’m excited! Thank you for getting me into this commercial” kris said thankfully. “You deserve this kris! you and tao” lay said.

Hey lay this is my cousin luhan” kris introduce luhan and lay look at him. “I’m sorry luhan I thought you were one of the assistant in here” lay apologized and get his things to luhan. “hahaha!!!” kris laugh. “It’s okay” luhan said shyly because he knows lay is famous. “Let’s go my assistant lu!” kris joke around.

 

They walk toward the set

 

Lay!” then lay look who’s calling him

“sehun!” lay answer. Kris looks at sehun because he knows his the next CEO of this company.

 

Lay grab kris hand and walk toward to sehun leaving luhan alone because his too busy looking around for his idol.

“This is my friend kris” lay introduce kris to his cousin. “Hi kris” sehun greet him. “Nice to meet you sir” kris said and bow to him.

Were going to start in a few minutes I think” sehun said to the top models

 

 

Then Luhan notice his alone “where are they?” luhan said. He looks around like an innocent kid that’s looking for his appa. He put his hand on its jacket pocket then walks slowly with his messy red hair.

 

Sehun smiling while chatting to the top models then suddenly something caught his eye. A nerd guy with no sense of fashion walking around in the set and he move forward to take a good look of this nerd guy.

 

 

Suddenly luhan look at them because kris and lay is beside with sehun.

 

 

Sehun shocked what he just saw and don’t believe what he just seen and silent can be heard and then DAB DAB… DAB DAB… sehun can hear his heart like making a drum sound and he feels so weird

 

Why is my heart like this?” sehun thought to him self

 

Sehun still staring at him he was so stun and amazed what he just saw then luhan smile brightly because he sees kris and lay then luhan walk toward them.

 

 

You really exist” sehun thought again

 

 

“lulu” sehun said in low tune.