Nine

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

 

The reflection of sun shine brightly out of her window wake’s Eunbin up. She growled softly and slowly open her eyes try to adjust the brightness. “Good morning, world.” She say and smiling sweetly while stretching her arms.

“Hmm… what am I going to do today? Shopping? Cycling? Nahh~ maybe just sit on my fluffy couch; grab a bowl of ice cream and watching TV. Yes! That is it!” Eunbin talked to herself happily. She got up from her bed and heading to her bathroom to take a quick shower.

After the 50 minutes ‘quick’ shower, she wears a plain white shirt and a pair of black shorts. She went downstairs to her kitchen to grab the ice cream and sat on her not so fluffy couch in the living room and turn on her TV, ready to start her lazy day until…

Ding Dong~

“Urgh! Who’s that?!” Eunbin growled to herself and stand up lazily, heading to her front door. “Who’s th-“ “SURPRISE” Hana and Jieun shouted in unison. “What the hell? What are you guys doing here? At this time?” she asked with frowning eyebrows. “Haha we just want to say sorry for yesterday” Hana said, pout. “That’s all?” “No! We also want you to follow us to go..” Jieun said and looked at Hana with smile on their face “SHOPPING!!” they said in unison. “Shopping? No. No, thanks” Eunbin say and walking back to her living room. “Wae~ just follow us. Please?” Jieun plead with some aegyo that no one can say no. “You guys ruined my day! I just want to stay at home” Eunbin say while pout cutely. “No you can’t! You have to go with us!” Hana crossed her arm, emphasized the word ‘have’. “Aa-aahh~ I’m too lazy to go out today” Eunbin whined. “Baby you have to. If you’re not come with us, we’ll feel guilty for leaving you alone yesterday.” Jieun explained. “Nah~ it’s okay. I’m not mad at all.” Eunbin smile sweetly. “Aaahh~ please please please please please~” Hana and Jieun plead repeatedly. “Urgh! So annoying! Okay okay! I’ll go!” Eunbin replied, giving up. “Yeay! Okay now come.” Both Jieun and Hana grab Eunbin hands and drag her to her front door. “Wow wow! Calm your girl! I have to change first!” Eunbin said and pulled her hands from the two monsters. “It’s okay! You looked good enough.” Hana said. “No way! Let me at least changed my shirt” “Aish this girl. Okay go I give you 10 sec. Now! Palli!” Jieun push her to the stairs. “Okay okay.”

“Eunbin palli!” shouted Hana from downstairs. “It’s already 11 sec!” remind Jieun. “Done! Kajja!” “I thought you say you just wanna changed your shirt. You changed both” Jieun ask. “It’s cold outside, pabo!” replied Eunbin annoyingly. “Pabo” Hana stick her tongue out to Jieun.

 

*after shopping*

“Guys.. I’ve left something at school. Jieun, can we go there after this?” Eunbinask after she remembers that she have left her music assignment at school’s music room. “Erm.. I have to go home early.” Jieun replied with pouty mouth. “It’s okay. Just drop me then?” “Okay I’ll drop you. Hana you want to come with Eunbin?” Jieun ask Hana. “Sure-“ “It’s okay. I just want to take that assignment and went home” Hana’s word got cut by Eunbin statement. “Well.. Okay then”

 


 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update :( I've been so busy with school and so so sooo tired. Forgive me :( 

Aaaanndddd~ there's something gonna happen at school~ 

Huhu~ wait and see ;) 

btw why this story is autosaved? Omg I hate this. I haven't done yet but its alraedy save -,-