Four

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

"Lay.."

"Lay?" Jieun and Hana ask in unison with wide eyes, shock, unbelievable. "Y- yes.. Why?" Eunbin ask. "Uh-" Hana got cut by Jieun "Nothing! It just um.. Isn't he quite popular? So.." Jieun ask trying to cover something "I know. I just like him. I didn't expect he to like me back.. You know.. Its 'Kim Eunbin'. No one like me.." Eunbin replied emphasized the word 'like'. "Who say that?! Theres so many boys that secretly like you.. It just you that dont know" Hana said trying to comfort Eunbin. "Who?" ask Eunbin while frown her eyebrow. "Tsk. Theres so many.. I cant name it. They afraid to tell you haha" Jieun replied "Urgh whatever" Eunbin said while checking on her phone "Urm guys. I got to go" Eunbin said and stand up from her seat "Wae? Where?" Hana ask "I have something to do. See you tomorrow. Bye!" "Okay take care" Jieun replied and Hana just hummed. And Eunbin go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

Phew~ Whats Lay doing there? Usually its hard to see him but today.. Twice. Luckily I've got an idea to watch my phone if not.. He already saw me there with this messy hair, face urgh everything! Why am I avoiding him? Isn't it if someone had a crush on someone, she will stalk her crush 24/7? Urgh why am I like this? Wait wait.. Eunbin.. Control yourself.. If not, people will see you like you're a crazy girl that just get out from mental hospital. Huuaaa~ Im so tired~ I just wanna go home and sleep till next morning

 

Jieun POV

Why she's so rushing? Is there something wrong with her? Oh.. Wait.. Isn't that Lay? Oh! No wonder she's running away from us.. Wait.. Maybe she running away from us at the canteen just now because she saw Lay? Oh! Now I understad! She likes him and she's avoid him when she saw him! Omg Im so stupid.. Thats her attitude! She will running away from someone that she like. Omg why I forgot about this? She's my best friend about 2 years already! Omg- 

 

"Ouch! What the hell Hana?!" I said while rubbing my forehead that Hana's flicked "I've called you about 10th times already" Hana replied annoyed. "Sorry I lost in my thought. What is it?" "Lay's calling for you" Hana said calmly. Oh Lay and his friend is sitting next to our table. And Kai is there too! What the ? Okay Jieun.. Act normally~

 

"You're calling me?" I ask calmly. "Er.. Yes.." Lay stuttering. Tsk. What is wrong with him? "What is it?" "Urm.. I just want to know the answer about-" "Lay! I'm sorry.." I cut him. "Huh?" "Im sorry.. I cant accept your confession" and with that, I stand up and grab my bag, chocolate hazelnut and Hana's arm and leave the cafe. She looked so confuse but still follow me.

 

"What was that?" Hana ask, still confuse of what had just happen. I stop walking and turn around to face her. "Listen. Dont tell Eunbin about Lay's confession." "B-but why?" she ask. "Just dont tell her. I dont want to break her heart. She will sad and give up if she know about it. Now, I already reject Lay and I want Eunbin to continue." I explained. "Continue what?" Hana ask innocently. "Duhh.. To continue like him like she like him now. Understand?" "Urm.. No hehe" aish sometimes I wonder why I be friend with her. "Aish! If Eunbin know about that confession thing, she will sad and give up on liking him. So, I dont want that to happen. If she dont know, she will continue to like him like she like him now. Understand?!" "Oh! I understand now. Maybe. But if Lay didn't like her back.. I think thats the same.." Yeah.. Hana right..

 

"Nevermind.. I know what to do" I said while smirking

 

 


 

A/N:

Guys! I'm still looking for someone who can make a poster for this story for me..

 

Do subscribe, upvote or comment maybe? Thankyou ^^