Seven

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

 

Lay POV

Eunbin?

Is that Eunbin? Wow she’s pretty.. Why am I not noticed her before? She’s Jieun’s friend- no no best friend right? She is.. cute.

She’s talking to herself? Omo.. How cute.. Wait wait why am I like this? Ah forget it! Maybe she know who’s Jieun like. And! Who like me.

“Eunbin?” I tapped her shoulder slowly and she turn to face me. She look so shock. Why? And she keep staring at me not bother to reply.

“Eunbin?” I ask once again. “O- oh.. Lay-ssi” she’s stuttering. Haha how cute. “Just Lay” I said and smile nicely. Maybe with this, she can tell me the truth.

 

Eunbin POV

Aaahh~ the sun will set soon. “Ha! I want to take a photo of sunset too” I said happily to myself while smiling.

I was on my way to my secret place: a hill that I can see the sunset clearly. The hill is not too far from my house. It took maybe 5-10 minutes to reach there. Until, I heard someone voice. That voice really familiar, the voice that I really want to avoid.

Its Lay’s…

“Eunbin?” he asked and tapped my shoulder slowly. And I turn around slowly and… Oh my gosh! I can’t breathe. Someone please help me! Jieun! Hana! Help me!

“Eunbin?” “O- oh.. Lay-ssi” I’m stuttering. Wtf? Why am I stuttering? He chuckle. “Just Lay” he say while smiling. Omg! His dimples! Omg! Omg! Omg! Erm.. Control yourself Binnie. Maybe I can befriend with him this time. Okay Eunbin, don’t run again and talk to him.

 

No one POV

“Where are you going?” Lay ask nicely. “Erm.. Somewhere?” Eunbin replied. “Can I go with you?” “W- what? Why?” Eunbin ask shocked while keep her head down, trying to hide her pink-ish, blushing cheek. “Why? Can’t I?” Lay ask curiously. “No. Just..” “So, can I?” Lay with wide smile on his face. “Whatever” she mumble to herself. “Huh? I can’t hear you..” “I said-“ Lay cut her “Okay! I’ll follow you” Lay said and winked at Eunbin. Omg! He winked at me! Eunbin thought to herself.

After about 10 minutes walking, they reach at their destination or maybe, Eunbin’s destination.

When their reached at the top of the hill, Eunbin wide her hand and inhaled the scent calmly until, “A hill?” Lay ask. Eunbin flinched at the sudden sound and replied “Yeah.. Why?” “Nothing.” Lay smile and ask again “What we’re going to do here?” “Watch the sunset” Eunbin reply, smiling. She’s… cute. Lay thought to himself and keep staring at her. Eunbin feel a bit unease and faked a cough. “O- oh.. Did you say something?” Lay ask after he came back to reality. Eunbin giggle and just shook her head. “Ergh what a shame” Lay mumble to himself slowly but still can hear by Eunbin.

Eunbin sat herself under a shady tree, her favorite spot. And Lay automatically sat himself next to her shamelessly. They sat there silently.

“Urm..” Lay broke the awkward silent first. Eunbin turn her head toward Lay and raised her eyebrow. “I want to ask you something.” “What is it?” Eunbin ask curiously. “Erm.. Did you know who’s Jieun like?” Eunbin frown her eyebrow. Why he’s asking me this thing? Why he want to know? and suddenly, her eyes widen

Did he… likes Jieun too?

 


 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update *bow 90 degree*