Eight

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

 

Did he.. likes Jieun too? Eunbin thought to herself. “Erm.. Why you asking me this question?” she asked curiously. “Haha I just curious..” Lay replied with awkward laugh. “Why? Y- you like her too?” Eunbin ask slowly, almost whispering. Lay smile widely, nod his head and looked away to hide his blush face. Ouch! I knew it. Eunbin felt like her heart break into piece.

She tried to control herself by take a deep breath and try to smile. Even though its hurts, she still can act like she didn’t care. “O- oh.. I know..” “Who?” Lay ask with wide eyes. “I can’t tell you.” Eunbin replied calmly. “But why?” he ask and pouted cutely. Omg I can’t resist that pout! It just too cute!! “I- I just can’t. You should ask her by yourself.” She said and smiles awkwardly. “I already ask her, but she didn’t want to answer” Lay pouted, again. Eunbin sighed and stand up “I don’t know. Maybe you should ask her until she answers you.” “Okay b- but where are you going? I haven’t finished yet.” Lay who is still sitting, ask and grab her hand. Oh. My. Gosh. Eunbin felt her face flushed pink and quickly turn her head away from Lay. “I’m sorry, I need to go now.” “Why? Is there something wrong? I have another question besides; you say you want to watch the sunset? It’s about 5 minutes till the sunset.” Lay ask anxiously, worried if he had done something wrong. “I’m sorry. I really need to go.” And with that, Eunbin left Lay dumbfounded. Lay sighed and rested his back at the tree. He watched the place that Eunbin sat before and something caught his eyes, his eyes widen “Eunbin wait… your camera” Lay mumbles the last sentences because he knows, it’s too late. She already vanished from her sign.

 

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Eunbin keep replaying those words in her head on her way home. She felt like her heart break into small pieces.

When she reached her home, she quickly unlock the front door and heading to her bedroom. She jumps on her bed and lays herself calmly while panting. She takes a deep breath trying to control herself not to cry. And suddenly, her phone buzzed. She checked her phone, and its from her girl friends. She ignore it and walk herself lazily to her bathroom to take a long shower.

After a very long shower, she changed to her pjs and lay her whole body on the bed. She can’t sleep. She keep thinking about something.. Should I like him or just give up. He likes Jieun for god sake! Hmm…

Should I or Shouldn’t i?

 


 

A/N:

Sorry for the short and late update ><