Two

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

Eunbin and her friend ate their lunch happily whitout any interruption. Eunbin hate when someone interrupt her and their friend while they're having their lunch and.. There, someone interrupt them. "H- hye Jieun" Jihoo, one of the boys from their grade. "Yes?" Jieun ask sweetly. "U- Uh.. Here" he gave Jieun a pink envelope. "You're lucky because you are one of my best friend's admirer. If not, I'll already kick your " Eunbin say and give him a dead glared. "U- um.. S- sorry.." he said while keep his head down. "Haha its okay Jihoo. Dont bother with this crazy girl" Jieun said and winking at him. He smile widely while Hana just giggle softly. "Um okay.. I'll leave now. Bye Jieun" "Just Jieun?" Hana said while raising her brows "Um Hana and Eunbin too.. Bye guys" "Hahaha bye Jihoo~" Hana and Eunbin sang in unison and Jihoo left them.

 

Your POV

You're so lucky Jieun.. You are beautiful, brave, smart.. And you have so many secret admirer.. I'm insecure I thought to myself

 

I try to peek at the letter but I cant see anything because damn, his writing is so small. Urgh this boy. Maybe I can later? Yes. Later. "You're lucky " I said out of blue "Yeah , I hate you" Hana said. "Nah~ not really until Kai like or maybe love me back?" Jieun smile to herself. "Just tell him that you like him and I'm 100% sure that he'll like you back" Hana replied.

 

And yes. Kai. Lay's friend. She had a crush on Kai since she accidently bumped into Kai at the hallway. She told us about 2 minutes after the accident. Yes she is so straightforward. And me? Hehe.. I had a crush on Lay since when I dont know. But I like him. He is so handsome.. His dimples Omg I just cant.. When I saw him, I'm fangirling quietly in my heart because, I dont want anybody know that I like him. Yes Hana and Jieun also dont know about my feelings. i'm just not ready to tell them. Yes, I trust them but.. Maybe I'll tell them soon. Or maybe now? 

 

"Urm guys.. I have something to tell you guys.." I said boldly. "What is it?" Hana ask curiously. "Urm.. Actually I li-"

 

*KRINGGGGG*

 

I cursed to myself. "Its okay. I'll tell you later" I said smiling and stand up ready to leave when someone grab my hand and it's Jieun. "You like someone did you?" She ask curiously "Tell us!" And now its Hana. "I told you later.. Later okay?" I said with pleading eyes hoping they will leave me and Yes! Its work! "Okay promise us, after school?" Hana said "Okay promise!" I said before running away from them because i saw someone that I'm really shy to meet heading to them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No one POV

Hana and Jieun look at Eunbin confused after she ran away from them "What the hell is wrong with that girl?" ask Hana frownly. "Molla" replied Jieun. Both of them ready to go back to their class before they heard someone calling 'them'. Not them actually.. "Jieun!" someone shouted from behind them. Both of them look at their back only to find Lay panting while both of his hand on his knee. "Yes?"  Jieun ask sweetly like usual. "Um.. How to tell you this?" Lay said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Tell what?" Hana ask. "Okay.. Jieun-ah.. Urm.. I like you" Jieun and Hana's eyes widen "You what Lay?" Jieun ask unbelieveble

 

"I like you..."

 


 

A/N:

Yeay! Second chapter finished! Wooohooo~

Two chapter in one day *phew~*

Sorry if it still short but I think this is more longer that 1st chapter right? 

Sorry if there any typos or grammar mistake ><

 

Do subscribe, upvote or just a simple comment maybe? Thankyou ^^