Six

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

A/N:

I change the summer break to winter break since its nearly Christmas. Thankyou, enjoy ;)


Your POV *after the last day of school*

"Aaahhhh~ Im sooooo tired~" I said while lying on my bed in my bedroom. What am I going to do this winter break? Hm.. If only both of my parents are here.. If only that stupid aeroplane didn't crash.. Urgh! Stupid pilot! If only Im not an orphan since Im 8 years old.. And now Im 18 already.. "Omma, appa.. Are you happy now? Leaving me all alone here by myself?! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" I shouted out loud if only they can hear me up there..

 

*flashback*

"Binnie-ah~ We're going now neh?" my mom ask with her sweet voice. "Omma~ its already late.. Just go tomorrow morning" 8 years old me replied. "Haha Binnie-ah.. Our flight is on 12am only." my father say while patted my head. "I want to follow you guys. How dare you both leave me alone here" I said, pouting. "We are not going for holiday dear~ We have some works there" my mom said. "Is Dubai far away from here?" I ask innocently. "Aigoo my daughter~ You have to fly to go there" my dad reply while sliming. That is his sweetest smile ever. "But appa, I want to go too~" I said and pouted while hugging my dad. "We'll just go for a week, then we will comeback my dear." my dad said and rubbed my back. "Okay.. Promise me just one week?" I said while taking out my pinky promise finger with both of my hand. "Promise!" my mom and dad said in unison and smiling while hook their finger with mine. "Oh its already late. We're going first my dear" my mom say and hugged me tightly, more tight than usual. "Okay hon, time to go" my dad say to my mom. "Wait.." she said, still hugging me. "Omma~ I cant breath~" I said. "Ommo ommo~ mianhae~" my mom said and let me go. "It felt so weird.. I felt so sad to leave you alone here.." my mom say. "Its okay.. Nothing's gonna happen" my dad put his hand around my mom's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Okay darling. Take care.. Listen to your aunty arasseo? Dont be naughty okay?" my dad say and hug me for the last time. "Okay omma, appa I will. You two too! Take care!" I said to my mom and dad. "Haha we will my dear~" mom and dad said in unison. And with that, they go..

*a few hours after they go*

"Binnie-ah!! Binnie-ah!!" my babysitter, aunt Lim, shook me hardly to wake me up from my sleep. "Wae~" I ask sleepy. "Binnie-ah.. Wake up.." she said again but this time, her voice is different from before. And that when I realize.. She was crying. My eyes shoot open. "W- wae aunty? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly. "Y- your.. Y- your.. P- parents.." she say between sobs. "W- what? What wrong with my parents?" I ask desperately. "T- they.. They involved in airplane c- crashing.." she said and continue crying. "N- no! N- no way! They're safe!" I deny it unbelievable. "Y- yes.. And.. N- no one safe Binnie-ah..." she said and cry again. And with that, my tears start to fall from my eyes.. And its non-stop.. 

"NO!! NO WAY!!!!" I shouted as loud as I can..

*end of flashback*

 

"Omma, appa... I miss you guys.. When will you guys comeback? You promise me just one week.. And its already 10 years.." and without I realizing, tears start to fall from my eyes..

"B- binnie-ah.. Dont cry.." I said to myself.. Its been a long time since someone or myself calling me Binnie. I didn't use that name bacause every time I heard that name, I will sad and because its the name that my mom gave to me..

"Okay.. Stop crying Eunbin. You are a strong girl!" I motivated myself and wiped all of my tears. I grab my phone and wanna started a group chat. Who knows that my weird girl friends will cheer me up again?

 

~Bestiest~

Eunbinnie:

Guys!!!

HanaCute:

Yo! Waddup?!

Eunbinnie:

I felt kindda bored.. Wanna hangout?

HanaCute:

Sorry bby~ my mom ask me to join her shopping.. And now my legs HURT LIKE HELL!! Why dont you ask Jieun? Btw where is she? HELLo Jieun~

Eunbinnie:

Haha its okay.. And yeah.. I wonder.. Where's Jieun? Jieun? Where are you? Are you here? Did some aliens caught you?

HanaCute:

Is that 'aliens' handsome? Or cute?

HanaCute:

Jieun?

PrettyJieun:

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Another interruption!!

Eunbinnie:

Wow! Take it easy gurl~ What the hell is wrong with you? What are you doing now?

HanaCute:

Yeah same question! What are you doing?

PrettyJieun:

I WAS ING SLEEPING RIGHT NOW! Dont disturb beauty sleep!

HanaCute:

Yea yea~ We know whats going to happen when we disturb a DINOSAUR 'beauty' sleep

Eunbinnie:

Haha okay okay I wont disturb you. Both of you. It seems like I have to hangout with myself. 

PrettyJieun:

sorry. bye. *sleep*

HanaCute:

wth? Sorry Eunbin~ next time we hangout together okay? When Im not busy, when 'that' dinosaur wake from her beauty *oh please* sleep. Okay bby? Sorry again..

Eunbinnie:

Lol its okay Hana~ 

PrettyJieun:

Hana. I saw that. You are Dead.

HanaCute:

What? What happen? Who's talking? Who's 'PrettyJieun'?

PrettyJieun:

You are seriously dead Hana. NOW DONT DISTURB ME! I WANT TO SLEEP!

 

And with that, I lock my phone and tossed it on my bed. Looks like I have to hangout with myself. Hm.. "What am I going to do? Ha! I know!" I said to myself and heading to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After done my quick shower, I wear a comfortable clothes since its cold outside. I went out from my house and heading to the park nearby. My camera is hanging on my neck.

I was at the park and I saw many children playing at the park. They looked so happy. "I want to be child again.." I mumble to myself. They looked very happy like there's no problem. I hold my camera and start capturing a perfect moment at the park.

After a few hours of capturing a perfect moment of the child, I felt tired and sat at the nearby bench to look at my works..

 

Lay POV

Im heading to my house after returning from Luhan's house. I keep thinking who is Jieun talking about.. I cant forget about what she've telling me. Who is she? Someone that like me? Hyunah? I hope its not her. Who else is quite famous in our school?

Eunbin?

 

 


 

A/N:

Sorry for not posting yesterday :( Im ing pissed yesterday.. because, I've wrote this chapter and its almost finished! But something happen with that page and I have no choice but to reload the page. And.. Puff~ all my writing, Gone. Its ing gone! And I have to write this chapter again. That's why I post it today. And I have to remember what I've wrote. And this is not 100% what I wrote yesterday. Maybe I've added or forgot something.

Btw enjoy! And give some feedback please?

Do subscribe, upvote or comment maybe? Thankyou ^^