Unfinish Business

Need For Speed:Dragon

[author POV

It was Monday morning,hyemi and the others were having breakfast like any other human being ..but it was interrupted by a phone call from Zico’s phone.. after a few minutes of talking, Zico came back to the table.

“guys, it was a phone call from “them”…they want a race this Thursday night”he said while looking at all of us and stop to look at Hyemi. We knows that “them” means EXO,our rivals.it was dead silence after Zico mention “them”.

“I’m cool if ur guys cool with it, it’s been a long time since we meet them”Hyemi said after minutes of silence and see the others slowly nod.

“okay..lets finish our breakfast and go work with the cars ..we got a lot of planning to do..Hana, you knows what to do right?”Hyemi said and Hana got up to start on her work..She is good with this hacking and thing ..she can see all the shortcut and even the police radar..she is a tech geek.


[race night]

It was Thursday night, night of the race between SHADOW and EXO. It was the night that all the racers have been waiting for. Shadow and EXO goes long way before ..they know each other since in the middle school. EXO is known for their attitude of a snobby rich people.

VIXX the organizer of race that happen in the street of seoul, no cheater will get away from their watch, they known for their hawk eye that make the race fair. It was at the starting line it was three racer from each team, from SHADOW it was Hyemi,Zico and Jin that race and from EXO, Kris,Luhan and Xiumin .

When the race started it was quite tight between hyemi and Luhan, he is getting more experience since the last time you had a race with him. Before you know it, Jin already at the finish line and followed by xiumin and you behind Zico, until lastly Luhan came to the finish line. Even if you came forth, SHADOW still win. It was the rule, if one of ur teammate came first, you are the winner.

So that night, you win three more car. Kris didn’t look happy about it and he certainly will have a re-race with SHADOW. You know him since young, he is overly competitive person and always won to win in a good way or a bad way

-“I want a rematch, leader against leader. What do you say Hyemi?winner takes all??”Kris said to you even when Suho told him not to.

-“sure. I always want to race snobby rich kid like you, just tell me when and where. Arasso?and Kris, thanks for the cars..with this I don’t have to spend my money to buy a new one”you smirk at him,you swear you see him glaring at you. If looks can kill, it sure will.