Suprise!

Need For Speed:Dragon

[your/Hyemi POV]

I wake up late bcoz last night ..me and the kids were having some race with a rookie racer …u asking me who win??of course we the one who won …i’m feeling good today bcoz I wake up next to my loving boyfriend ..yoongi …

I was bcareful not to wake yoongi up ..bcoz I know he will be Mr.Grumpy if I woke him in his “beauty” sleep …but bfore I could step on to the floor ..he already pull my wrist ..making me fall beside him …

-”5 more minutes …okey”he say while hugging me

i know that I don’t stand a chance to escape from his grip ..but 5 minutes to him is like a hour ..making me once again fall asleep in his arm …

It was like afternoon when I woke up ..and saw a smiling face in front of me ..

-”good morning~”I said to him ..

-”good morning?more like good evening ..Hey babe, I’m gonna go out for a bit..so you later kay”he said ..

-“okay”I said after give him a kiss on the cheek and walk into the bathroom to freshen up.after I done changing ..do a little make-up and walk downstair just to be greet bt the girls …

-”damn you ..what were you doing?waking up at a time like this?”Hana said to me while laughing at me with my sister ..

-”what can I say ..when you sleep next to most gorgeous thing in the world”she stop laughing and smack my head ..

-“hey …where are the boys?”i said while looking around bcoz it’s to quiet to be true ..usually it will be like a market place in the house..yes ..all of you live together ..

-“I dunno ..i see Suga a while ago bfore you came down….. they at the warehouse now,working on the car coz my boy just text me ..telling me the others are there to..you wanna go” Hana said after read her text from her man, Zico ..

-“sure, there was nothing to do here anyway..let’s go es”I chuckle and get the car ready ..me and my sister go with my car while Hana with her car ..

After 30 minutes of driving ..we arrive at the warehouse ..but it was quiet …the boys car are there ..but there no one there ..

-“are you sure the boys are here”I ask Hana ..she just shrugged

-“let me go check”she said while walking inside the warehouse ..

It took Hana long enough in the warehouse .but I still don’t see her came back .so me and Chaerin decided to go in ..a call her name and the boys a few time .but there is no answer ..suddenly I heard someone sing Happy Birthday, I turn around and saw Hana, Block B and BTS boys walk to me while my brother,U-kwon hold the cake ..a tears of happiness escape my eyes down to my cheek ..

-“aww ..thanks you guys ..i seem to forget my own birthday ..gomawo oppa for this”I said while looking at my brother and the boys”

-“I’m not the one who you should thank, it’s that boy over there”he said while pointing at Suga.

After you blew the candle at the cake and make a wish …you make your way to Suga and you give him a hug ..thanking him for the surprise.

-“thanks babe for the surprise and thank you for be there in my life, I don’t know what I do without you”I said while looking at him.

“no need to thanks me Hyemi, you being there in my life is all enough for me and I will be lost without you in my life”he said while give a soft kiss on my forehead.

*It was the best birthday surprise ever have, even if my parent is no longer here with me and my family. I was happy that I have Chaerin,U-kwon,Hana,Yoongi,Block B and BTS boys with me to celebrate this day..*you thought while looking at the others having fun.

 


 

okey~done for the first chapter ...other chapter still in the process ...how it is?boring right?i know ..bcoz i wrote them ...first i wrote b-bomb was the boyfriend ..but ..then again.. i have a heartbrake moment with him ...so i change him with Suga ...don't mind me?you can change them if you want...