headache

Need For Speed:Dragon
It was a calm night ..you were sleeping in your boyfriend arm in the bedroom..but somehow ..the headache that you were having since the evening ..have woke you from the slumber ..it was worst than before ..you can’t hold your tears anymore ..you cry because of the pain that it has cause you …you try not to cry to loud because you don’t want to wake your Yoongi up ..but it was useless because ..he woke up but the sound of your sobbing and sniffling …
-“baby, why were you crying?are you having a nightmare?”he sound panicked and wipe your tears with his thumb.
-“nope ..i have a headache …babe, it hurts so much”you said sobbing.
-“do you want some medicine?”ha ask to you ..but you you just shake your head vigorously..he know you don’t like medicine ..but always offer to give if your were in so much pain ..he know you very well ..you may seem tough ..but you just like any other girl ..soft in the inside..
He let you go from his arm and sit up ..he pull you on his lap ..you hug him by the neck and wrap your leg around his waist ..you gently put your head on his shoulder while he patted to back and humming his song..to help you go back to sleep ..that’s what you like about him …he always try to make you feel better ..you are his number one ..you are more important than himself..
-“thanks yoongi-ah ..i don’t know what I do without you ..i love you ..promise me one thing babe ..please don’t leave me ..even if we are not longer together ..i want you always there for me”you said to him and give a soft peck on his neck…
he just smile and slowly rocking you back and forth in his arm to put you back to slumber ..
-“I promise and don’t think something like that ..i will never leave you ..i need you more than you need me ..you are my life ..i have no one else other than than the boys,my sister and chaerin…I love you too baby ..never forget that”he said to you and gave you the most loving kiss ever on your forehead..on your nose and ended on your lips ....
you know that he told the truth …you know he care for you ..all of you are like his family ..always there for him …his word like a lullaby to you ..you can’t help but fall back to slumber in his arm …he gently put you in bed ..cover you with the blanket and hug you in his arm …that moment ..he has made a swore to himself to never let you go ..not long after that ..he joined you to a deep slumber …
 

it's pretty short chapter ..hope you having fun reading ..i have idea writing this ..when i was having trouble to sleep ..i want to put some soft spot for her ...

enjoy~