w-what?

Need For Speed:Dragon

[Suga pov]

I was sleeping peacefully this morning with hyemi in my arm ..by I was woke up when I feel that hyemi was rushing down the bed to the toilet ..i can heard that she was puking(?)in the toilet in our room..i quickly followed her and held her hair so that her hair don’t get dirty by her puke..

-“babe..are you ok?”I ask her ..but before she could answer me ..she puke again..and it hurt me seeing he like this ..weak because of the puking..

-“I know that you not gonna like what I’m going to say..but I’m going to say it anyway..you should get ready..we are going to the clinic..and I not going to take no for answer..”I know hyemi don’t like going to the clinic and hospital ..she hates it ..but right now..her health is more important that anything else…

 

[author pov]

*WTH he just say* you thought after you heard Suga said it to you..as much as you want to get mad at him at that time ..you have to agreed with him ..you keep puking lately ..always have a headache and didn’t have much energy ..so you keep laying in bed..

You quickly wash your face and brush your teeth and get ready to go to the clinic ..you lazily walk down stair where Suga is waiting for you...you can see the worried in his eyes ..he took you hand in his and walk you to the passenger seat..he carefully close the door after you get in and run to the driver side..

You were waiting outside the doctor’s office after you were done doing some urine test to check if there is something wrong with you or not ..you were slowly dying because of the waiting ..you can’t help but to feel nervous of the incoming result..you were scare that it would be a dangerous diseases..Suga can feel that you were slightly shaking..he gave you a gentle squezze on your and to make you relax a little bit..you turn to him and give him a loving smile to him..

 

[in the doctor’s office]

“is something wrong with her doctor..is it dangerous?”Suga ask as you and him sit in front of the doctor..you can sense panicked in his voice..

“no..it’s not dangerous..i just want to say that..congratulations miss kim..you were one month pregnant”the doctor said to you and Suga..it was silence for a moment..you don’t know what to say ..you and Suga are not married yet..you and him haven’t talk about having a baby before ..you don’t know if he want the baby or not..but you were definitely want that baby..it’s your dream to have a child of your own.

“are you serious?”you ask the doctor ..the doctor nodded at your question..you and Suga walk in silence to the car after bidding goodbye to the doctor..Suga don’t know what to say ..you were dying because of his silence..without you knowing ..you tears escape from your eyes ..you were afraid that he will leave you because of the baby …Suga stop walking when he notice that you were not beside him ..he turn around and saw that you were wiping your tears from your cheek..he quickly run to you and hold you in his arm ..

 -“babe..stop crying ..you know that I don’t like seeing you cry ..why were you crying ?i thought you were happy?”he ask you as he slowly wipe your tears with his thumb..

“you were quite and don’t say a word after that doctor say I’m pregnant ..are you ….don’t want..this…baby?”you manage to say between you sobbing..you look at him in the eyes ..he look shock ..he doesn’t like seeing you cry..and knowing that he made you cry..it hurt him ….

“I’m sorry if I don’t say a word before ..i just shock that’s all..and made you thinking that I don’t want the baby ..i’m sorry ..i really want the baby ..our baby …I know that we never talk about this before but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want a baby of my own..let’s take care of the baby together..you and me..ok babe?”he said with sincere..looking at you in the eyes..it was a living look ..you don’t know what to say ..so you slowly kiss him and he glady kiss you back..

“let’s get home and tell the others”you said after breaking the kiss ..Suga nodded after walk you hand in hand to the parking lot where the car was..

[at home]

As you enter the house ..the others were lazily doing nothing ..some were watching t.v ..the others were scatter around the house..that was usually thing in the Shadow household..nothing special….

“alright guys..family meeting..hurry up…I have something to say”Suga said as he sits on the couch and you on his lap..slowly the others were sitting around the table where you were..

“seeing that everyone is here ..i should tell you guys a good news”Suga said and he smile looking at you and continue on the news..

“we are going to have a new addition to our family..”he paused to look at the others and seeing the confusing face from others..he can’t help but to laugh..seeing that the others are desperate to know..you hit Suga in the head to make him stop laughing and quickly tell the others..

“ok..ok…Hyemi is pregnant…there ..i said it..are you happy baby?”he sarcastically said to you..you look around you..it was silence..you can even heard a pin drop on the floor…before you can say a word..there was no more silence..it was loud with the kids cheering in the house..

Hana and chaerin came running and hug you …congratulate you and yoongi on the baby ..it would be fun to have a baby running around the house ..plus..the baby is new addition to the big family that you already have..Yukwon hug you and kiss your forehead..he can’t help but feeling bless with you pregnant ..he take care you and your sister since young ..and seeing you going to be a mother ..make him happy ..and he know that yoongi will that care of you ..you cousin Namjoon also hug and congratulate you and yoongi ..he love you like his own sister …he knows you since young ..he take cares of you and chaerin from harm ..it was his vows to take care of his family from harm ..he knows that yoongi is a great guy ..that’s why he let you date yoongi since he know yoongi and knows that yoongi will take good care of you and the baby …one by one the boys came hugging you ..they never have a baby in the house before so they can’t wait and promise to take good care of you and the baby health..

“seeing that everyone is in the good mood ..i think it’s time to do this..”yoongi said and kneel in front of you..you can’t hold your tears seeing him in front of you like that..

“hyemi..you been thru a lot with me ..you were my family..my everything ..i need you in my life ..i can’t live without you..i can’t imagine my life without you..you are my other half that complete me..i want you being with me ..for the rest of our life ..together ..so,would you Kim Hyemi be the my friend..my lover..my wife and the mother to my kids?”you nodded your head to answer as you were speechless ..Yoongi slowly put the ring on your hand ..he get up on his leg..pulling you into a hug and slowly kiss you on the lips...you also told that you and yoongi were no longer involve in the underground world because you don’t want the baby live in a dangerous world..as the others..they still take care of Dragon..with hane being the leader ..she been your sidekick for a long time ..so she knows how to dealt with everything..because you don’t want it went to the wrong hand.. 


so how was it ?haha ..boring right ..just bear with me..