incident

Need For Speed:Dragon
you were now 3 month pregnant ..you bump slightly showing ..you and yoongi were walking around the park the afternoon..you were sitting on the swing with yoongi slowly pushing you from behind..it was a happy moment ..you were tired for always have to stay at home because Yoongi is scare..or should i say paranoid that something might happen to you and the baby ..it took you a whole bunch of aegyo just to convince him to go with you to the park that was until someone came…and ruin the moment.. “well..well.well..what a lovely couple we have here”kris said with exo following from behind him .. “what do you want ?we we have nothing to do with you..why don’t you just run along ..and go somewhere else..”yoongi said while giving them a glare.. “yes..you have something to do with me..we have a race remember..”kris said with a little smirk making it’s way to his face.. “i’m not going to race you ..i’m no longer involve in any the underground”you hissed at him…you feel something..suddenly you clutching your stomach ..it was hurt so bad..you afraid something happen to the baby ..yoongi was panicked seeing you groaning in pain…he hates when you hurt.. “babe are you ok?”you reply him with a groan ..it hurt so bad…exo saw that you were hurt..they can’t help but also felt panicked..you suddenly faint because of the pain.. “let’s take her to the hospital”suho said to yoongi..he was about to reject the offer but seeing that your lower part was bleeding..you can’t help but to accept..yoongi carried you into suho car with exo followed closely behind.. d.o run into the hospital as he arrived first and called the doctor to help when you arrived..you were rushed into the E.R room ..yoongi can’t restrain his tears anymore ..he was hoping both of his love one are save…he already call the other..he wait until the other come to the hospital. “is Hyemi sick”kris ask yoongi slowly..you can hear the guilty in his voice.. “no..she is sick ..but she is pregnant..she is my wife”yoongi manage to said between his sob..the exo boys were shock ..especially kris..he felt thet he was the one that cause it…yoongi can felt that kris was feeling guilty ..he slowly patted kris back ..and told him that it’s not his fault.. Your family came shortly after that ..yoongi explain everything that happen ..you can see the anger in u-kwon eyes when he look at kris..chaerin hugged u-kwon before god knows what he would do…kris keep on saying his sorry..and he hang his head low..after 30 minutes of waiting..the doctor finally came out.. “are you Miss Min family”the doctor ask as the other nodded their head.. “I want to said that Miss Min is save..and the baby in her stomach is also save ..she bleeding due to the stress..please take care of her and avoid her from getting stressed..if you want to see her..you can get in..”the doctor said before walking away. All of you family came into the room including the Exo boys..you smile when you saw Yoongi came into the room…you were shock at first seeing that exo is there..after yoongi explain everything to you..you give them a small smile..you thank for their help..the baby saved because of them..they not as bad as they seem..they are sweet and funny just like block b and bts.. after that incident..shadow and exo become more close..and sometime all of you hang out together..they are now a part of your family..your family keep getting bigger and new oppa and dongsaeng in your life…