d-day

Need For Speed:Dragon

[author POV]

it was a few weeks afters you announce your pregnancy to your family..it’s now few days before the big day..your wedding with yoongi…yoongi  and the boys stay at the beach house ..so you don’t see him until the wedding ..while u-kwon and namjoon stay at the house so he can take care of you and the girls..you were busy looking for the wedding dress with your u-kwon,namjoon,hana and your sister chaerin..u-kwon and namjoon was important to you .. so they go with you to look for your wedding dress was happy moment..

 

after a few shop and dress later..you finally found the perfect dress..since your baby bump is not showing yet ..so it was a perfect dress for you ..you and yoongi plan the wedding to be early because you want to be married when you already give birth to the baby ..

few days have passed by..it was now the day of your wedding..you were getting ready at the house ..the makeup artist and the hair stylist that your namjoon book for you arrive early before the wedding so that you have plenty time to get ready for your big day..

 

[yoongi pov]

I was slightly nervous waiting for the door to open ..it been a weeks since I saw hyemi..i miss her and my baby..i can’t help to smile at her when I saw her after the door was open ..there she was ..my wife-to-be ..walking down the aisle ..she look like a goddess in that dress ..u-kwon was the one who walk her down the aisle..he give me hyemi hand..i gladly took her’s into mine ..and gentle squezze her hand…

“would you Min Yoongi take Kim Hyemi as your wife”

“I do”I said and smile at her..she reply with the most sweetest smile I ever seen..

“would you Kim Hyemi take Min Yoongi as Your Husband”

“I do”she said with the smile never leaving her face..but I can see that her tears about to fall from her eyes..

“I now pronounce you as husband and wife..you may kiss the bride”

I slowly push that veil from her face..i leaned in a kiss her with a loving kiss on her lips..i pull away and saw her smile..the smile that melt my heart..i was grinning like crazy knowing that she was now my wife..and a baby is coming soon ..a baby from our love ..now I feel complete ..she made me complete..