baby~

Need For Speed:Dragon

You were now few weeks time from the date to your labor..as the days past by..you getting more excited ..Yoongi getting more nervous as you were going to labor ..and he watch those video where someone is giving birth..and you can say that he didn’t eat for a few days..he quite shock about that ..he mumble something about ..”to much blood” after he watch that video ….

It was dinner as usual at your place with the boys and the girls were hanging out at your house ..to help preparing the baby rooms..because the baby might come any minute now…you,Hana and Chaerin were putting baby stuff in the bag that you will bring too the hospital just for caution …and you don’t have to rushed at the last minutes …

“well ..i’m I’m married ..and will have a baby soon ..very soon ..so …when is you going to be like me?”you ask Hana as she is dating your cousin Namjoon for quite long time ..that’s when you meet Yoongi..

“h-huh …I have no idea ..it all his decision ..but seeing you now.. like this.. makes me little jealous ..heck ..you were married before I do.. lucky you” she said to you while folding the baby clothes.. you know that she  little jealous ..but she still happy for you as Yoongi takes good care of you ..the same goes to Namjoon.. he a great gut and hana is lucky to have him …she is your sister in law..

“that time will come to you ..but you better hurry up ..before that  little girl over there might get married before you ..i saw that she quite close with our b-bomb ..”you say as you pointed to your sister Chaerin whose playing with her phone.. you can see that her eyes become wide ..well she heard you..

“u-unni.. I’m too young to get married ..b-bomb is like my oppa” yes ..she is a little stuttered when she’s lying or nervous..

“says the one who stuttered when she’s lying” you and hana can’t stop laughing …just she about to sais something …as in cue.. b-bomb came into the room.

“what so funny my princess?” b-bomb say to you and hana as he sits besides chaerin.. he see that chaerin giving a glare to both of you..

“what are you two doing to my baby? are you making fun of her?” b-bomb ask you and hana but it just make both of you continue laughing..

“oppa.. unni say that I will get married first before hana unni ..”chaerin said to b-bomb ..to get him on her sided..

“so.. what’s wrong with that?” b-bomb said still not understand what so funny about that ..

“you don’t understand oppa.. unni said that I will get married with you before hana unni” you can see that see was blushing while mumble those words.. in hope that b-bomb didn’t heard her.. b-bomb just look at her ..before spoke again..

“what’s wrong with that ..don’t you want to get married with me?” both you and hana stop laughing and stare at the both of them ..you slowly get up with hana helping you ..to leave those two alone ..b-bomb is a great guy.. he always there to take care of Chaerin ..he’s the one that always protect her from harm ..you trust him …you know that he likes Chaerin .. just by the look in his eyes ..you can sensed it…they continue to talk ..you let them talk HUH ..so that they can make something official…

You and hana watch the boys preparing the baby room ..it was the a mild purple colour.. you like that colour a lot ..because it gave you a calm feeling because you still don’t know the gender of the baby and it was a perfect colour for boy or girl ..you were laughing at the jokes that j-hope made.. he is a funny guy ..he used to confess his feeling for you ..but you don’t see him more than friends.. so you and him continue to be friends..

Suddenly you felt pain at you lower area ..you screaming Yoongi names.. well ..Yoongi is already nervous and seeing you screaming like that makes him more nervous .. u-kwon running down stairs to get the cars ready while Chaerin take the baby bag .. to put in the car ..Yoongi carried you to the car to go to the hospital .. while the others following behind..

On the way to the hospital.. you can’t stop screaming ..it hurts so bad ..well .. Yoongi sometimes join you in the scream to as you were biting his hand .. but because he love you ..he just have to endure it .. poor baby …